Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A message

What if a ninja of Konoha goes to the NYC and befriends the american dragon. Has my own OC. I don't own Naruto or ADJL.(American Dragon)

Chapter 1 - A message

Chapter 1 - A message
Inside the village of Konoha, lives the lives of people and ninjas. One life here isn't native to this village. His name was Cross, one of the youngest chunins in Konoha, his first home was to the biggest city in the US, New York City. Also home to the American Dragon named Jake Long, a friend to Cross, but unbeknowst to each other, they each other both hold a secret.

Ch. 1
It was a normal day for Cross meeting up with Naruto, training, eating ramen, and hanging out. But scince Cross was from outside the ninja village, times and times he would miss Jake, Trixie, and Spud. So with no missions so far as for a chunin, he decided to go on vacation. But first, he had to go to Tsunade, the 5th hokage, for permission.

Cross:Hey Tsunade, I'm gonna ask for permission for a vacation.
Tsunade:Why?
Cross:For one thing, I'm just felling a bit home sick scince I'm not from here. Besides, I've already sent a message to my friend,saying I'm going to head over to America.
Tsunade:Alright, fine.

Tsunade was rubbing her temples in frustration of all the paperwork.

Meanwhile in NYC, 13year old Jake Long looks at the mail and sees the letter sent from Cross. It read:

Dear Jake,
its been a while man I hope you'll recongnize me
we've gone through changes and critical times in our life
but hey, I'm coming in 3 days. Hope to see you, Spud, and Trix.

Cross

Out in surprise and awe he grabs his cell and calls Trixie and Spud and tells them the news.


Cross jumps in joy and storms out to pack. He runs by Sakura kinda confused as goes to Tsunade's office.

Sakura:What's wrong with him?
Tsunade:He asked me to give him avacation. He feels home sick.
Sakura:Hmm, something does'nt feel right.
Tsunade:Your right, get any genin and follow Cross to where he's going.

After Cross was finished packing, he starts heading to the airport in a nearby city. Sakura was also ready with her team picking up Naruto(of course), Lee, Kiba, and Gai scince he was around the nieghborhood.

Gai:So where is Cross actually going?
Sakura:Tsunade said it was a country called America.
Lee: Hey, thats the place where many other races are, even some that we don't know.
Sakura: There he is!

As Cross goes to the register, he asked for a ticket to New York. Fortunately for Sakura and pals they heard the location of where Cross was going.


Just as the plane landed in New York, Cross sees Jake and theposter with his name. And next to him was Grandpa, Spud, Trixie, and Mr. & Mrs. Long w/Haley.
As he comes out the gate, Cross is wearing tan shorts, and white shirt w/ a
blue overshirt.And he yells out to him.

Cross: JAKEY!!!! How've you been?
Jake:Cross its been too long.
Cross:Haha. And Mr.&Mrs. Long, how were you?
Haley:Hi, I'm....
Cross:And you must be Haley.

As hello's were done, Cross's eye catches Sakura's team coming from the gates.

Cross:Sooooo, lets get to the car and head to the city.
Mr.Long: Well, okey dokey then.
_____________________________________________________________________________
end of ch.1
There was'nt any Naruto talkings so sorry.
But plz comment.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment