Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ch. 2

What if a ninja of Konoha goes to the NYC and befriends the american dragon. Has my own OC. I don't own Naruto or ADJL.(American Dragon)

Chapter 2 - Ch. 2

Chapter 2 - Ch. 2
As Cross and friends head to the Long house, Mr.Long gave Cross the guest room in the house. So as Cross got his bag in his room he decorates the room with Japanese wall scrolls, and pictures of all the friends he made inside Konoha. Cross hears the door open and sees Jake there.

Jake:Whoa, what is all this stuff?
Cross:Most of the stuff I own in my home in Japan.
Jake:(looking at the photo on the shelf)So who are these guys.
Cross:Oh them, those are my friends in Japan. My closest friends are these 3.
(pointing at the blode, black, and pnk haired kids) Naruto, Sakura, and..... Sasuke. But unfortunately, Sasuke ran from his home, and now we don't know where he is located.

Outside the window, Naruto, Kiba, Sakura, Lee, and Gai was watching Cross and Jake being all buddy-buddy.

Naruto:Hey, what is doing with that guy?
Sakura:Idiot thats his friend.

Out in the distince, a loud neigh was heard in the park. When Jake heard it he made an excuse to go check it out.

Jake: Uh, I have to use the bathroom.
Cross:Okay, I'll just be here.

So Jake runs to his room and transforms to the American Dragon.

Jake:DRAGON UP!!!

Meanwhile in Cross's room.

Cross:Hmm, Ibetter go check that out.

Cross holds his hands together.

Cross:Transform.

A puff of smoke appears and Cross is wearing his Konoha getup with a mask to hide his identity.

Cross:Now to check out that noise.

Unknowingly to Cross, Gai leads the team of genins to follow Cross.
Once the American Dragon gets to the park, he sees a unicorn hunted down by the Huntsclan. And at the same time Cross gets there and gasps at the sight of magical creatures.

AD:Whats up Huntsman, up for afternoon beatings.
Huntsman:Not as beaten up as your gonna be.

Huntsman shoots an energy shot to the dragon only to see it deflected by a kunai knife.

Huntsman:Who did this?
Cross:YO! I go against bloodshed, so I won't see you hurt any creature here. So surrender or get your face beaten in.

As the battle commences, Cross starts of by spinning around hella fast as Lee and Gai does in their lotus attacks.

Cross:LOTUS SWARM!!!!!

As he goes 2 clones of Cross start throwing a barrage of kunai at the Huntsman while the running Cross goes at lightning speeds and slashes at him in a star formation.
After a while the Huntsman goes down with cuts and bruises all over him.

Huntsman:I'll get you for this.

He dissapears as a green flash surrounds him.

Cross:Yeah you better run.

Unknowingly to Cross the Lotus Storm had ripped off the mask he used and the American Dragon saw who it was.

Am. Dragon:Cross!!!
Cross:Hunh.
Gai&Lee:DYNAMIC ENTRY!!!!!!!

Just as they were about to kick the American Dragon, Cross quickly grabed both of their feet and spun them and threw the two at the tree that the ninja team was hiding in. Gai and Lee had fell unconcious

Cross:WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!
Naruto:We were just following you.
Sakura:Sorry, following you was my idea.
Cross:Okay so how did you find me?
Kiba:Thank Akamaru here.
Akamaru:Arf.

After a while Jake in his dragon form interupts.

Am. Dragon:Okay now I'm really confused, whats going on?
Cross:I would like to ask you the same thing. For starters I know your voice Jake, and second how does magical creatures exist.
Jake:Alright, well all I can tell tou is that I only had these powers for about a year now.

Soon, Grandpa and Fuu head over to Jake.

Fuu:Hey kid, how did patrol go?

But once the dog sees the ninjas.

Fuu:Uh, Imarealdogwoof.
Cross:Fuu, I already know your magic. And took care of the Huntsman.
Grandpa:How?

Cross soon does a few hand signs and holds his hands to his mouth.

Cross:Fire style, Fireball Jutsu!!!

As soon as he does it, a fire ball is blown to the air.
It was clear to the dog and the Dragons that Cross was a ninja.

Jake:Dude, that was cool, is that what you've been doing for the past 5 years.
Cross:Mmmmhmmm, well let me introduce my friends. The unitar man, Gai and his side kick,Lee,(pointing at their bodies near the tree)boy and dog, Kiba and Akamaru, the pink haired girl, Sakura, and the hyperactive ninja here is Naruto.

But Jake was still stairing at Sakura. Sakura was kinda creeped out. Cross slaps Jake to his senses.

Cross:So where are you staying at?
Gai:Good question, we didn't plan on that.
Grandpa:They can stay at my shop on the roof. I can get the tents prepared, Fuu-dog, get the tents up.
Fuu:Awww, why do Ihave to put up the tents.
______________________________________________________________________________
End of Ch.2
plz. comment

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment