Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Spies of Ba Sing Se

For anybody whos seen the last 3 episodes of Avatar, there might be the Dai Lee, but what if there is people who know more than whats on the outside.

Chapter 1 - Spies of Ba Sing Se

Chapter 1 - Spies of Ba Sing Se
In the tea shop, Jet and Zuko fight it out against each other. Jet had gotten paranoid about Zuko and Iroh being firebenders. Unknown in the crowd, a guy had been watching these two saying to another,"So, is everything in order," the person who he was talking to said in a feminine voice,"Yes, even the Avatar is in the city," "Good, check up on the Avatar I'll see what happens to these two," the girl soon runs off to the Kings party. Just as she runs, Jet was taken in by the by the Dai Lee. Jet screams,"I'm telling you, those guys are firebenders, RAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

At the party, the girl quickly finds the Avatar, Toph, Kitara, and Sokka going to the Dai Lee commanders office. When that happened, the girl uses her earthbending to get to the commanders office by climbing the wall. Seeing through the window she was also able to hear everything in the room. "So the king is nothing more than a figurehead," Kitara says. The girl shakes in anger seeing how much this city had caused her greif, and soon sees the reason. It was all him, she listens in some more to the commander, "We here in Ba Sing Se doesn't want any worries in about the war, from here on in you will be watched by the Dai Lee, and I understand your looking for your bison, it would be a shame if you did'nt find him."

As the boy follows the carrage holding Jet, he stops at the interigation chamber, but sees as it was solid rock. Fortunately he also knew earthbending, so, poked a hole through the roof. He watches as a lamp was circling around the Dai Lee agent,"What is the guy doing?" The guy asked himself. He puts his ear near the hole and listens in. The agent speaks,"There is no war, do not worry about the war." It was soon obvious that Jet is getting hypnotized. He soon heads to the second class district where he lives and finds the girl meets up with him. "What have you found out Kyubi?" the boy asks. The girl named Kyubi says,"By the looks of it, the Avatar is trying to find his bison and the Dai Lee will be watching them at all times. What have you found out Kitsune?" Kitsune answers,"This info is too important to say in public, everyone in the Organization has to know, call a meeting tomarrow, have everyone meet in the shop."
_____________________________________________________________________________
end of ch.1

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment