Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New Students arrive

US students come to Kadic Academy and a new enemy shows its face on Lyoko. I don't own Code LYOKO.

Chapter 1 - New Students arrive

Chapter 1 - New Students arrive
Jerremy, Ulrich, Odd, and Aelita are in Mrs.Hurtz class three new students come in with Principle Delmas,"Sorry students for interupting, but we have some new students. Why don't you introduce yourselves?" The boy with black spikey haired wearing a blue shirt, denim jeans, and a black jacket went first,"Hello, my name is David, and its a pleasure meeting you," then the brunette haired girl holding her hair back wearing a pink shirt, and tight leans went next,"Hiya, the name is Rose," and lastly, the brown haired kid wearing white shirt, a blazer, black jeans and glasses spoke,"Yo, my name is Carl."

As introductions are aside, Mrs.Hurtz assigned the three students to their seats. David sat with Odd and Ulrich, Rose sat with Sissi, and Carl sat next to Aelita. Just as class ended, the three new students met up together,"Yes, we have the same classes,"Rose yells in excitement. "So wheres our other member," Carl says. Just as he says that, the three of them see Ulrich, Odd, Aelita, and Jeremy next to the vending machines. Ulrich asks,"So wheres Yumi?"Just as he asks, Yumi arrives with a new student.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late, I was just with my new friend from the US," Yumi explains pointing to the blonde haired girl in a green and blue shirt with light blue jeans. The girl introduces herself,"Hi, I'm ...." "Hey Suzan!!!!", David interupted. "David, Carl, Rose good to meet up with you three," Suzan says. Soon Sissi had come into the picture yelling,"Hi Ulrich dear." As she comes closer she sees the two new female students and goes to the closly,"Listen you two, Ulrichs mine so back off." Rose soon says," Oh we already have our men, but I don't think Ulrich would ever go near your face," Odd giggles at the comment."I like these new students already," Odd remarks. Sissi storms off steaming."So how was your school like?" Aelita asks. "Nothing special, we used to go to a public school but all of our grades had exceled to actually come here," Carl answers. Once classes finally ended, Jim had showed everyone their rooms. Carl and David had stayed in their room together and Rose was with Suzan in their room as well.

At dinner when Jeremy and his gang sat at their usual table but has also noticed the new kids was'nt there. "Hey, where are Carl and the others?" Jeremy asked. Then the alarm on the computer had sounded. Jeremy said,"XANA attack." When they head over to the factory, Jeremy goes to the terminal while every one else goes to the scanners,"Scanning Ulrich, Scanning Odd, Scanning Yumi, Transfer Ulrich, Transfer Odd, Transfer Yumi, virtualization. You'll all be heading to the desert region. Your turn Aelita. Scanning Aelita, Transfer Aelita, virtualization." Once they got there, they ecounter a new enemy. It was big, bulky, and armored with the XANA symbol on its head."Whoa, what is that thing?" asked Ulrich."Does'nt matter, lets just break it down." Odd said. As Odd shoots an arrow at the thing, it grabs it and throws it back at Odd hitting him for extra damage."Odd, watch out, it just hit you for half your life points. Hey wait guys, you got 4 more unknown objects comming your way." Jeremy exclaims. In Lyoko, they 4 people coming after the enemy, the ninja comes at it in flashing speeds so in 3 steps it came at it slashing its sword at the enemy's arm, the person wearing a ripped muscle shirt a spiked shoulder plate black pants grabed his guitar and did a jam which shot some sonic waves knocking the enemy to a rock, the fox girl with a red and white tail and orange clothes with red and yellow designs along with her dagger belt threw all of her daggers in a rapid pace with no effect scince it blocked all of them but eventually making a deep gash on its chest. Jeremy was surprised scince it was hit from 150 to all the way to 45 points. Then the fighter in the karate suit and black belt with kickboxing gloves did a big number on its face where the XANA mark was located. "What were those things?" Yumi asked.The fox girl answers,"We call them Xaknights. One of the most powerful enemies made by XANA." Then the musician says,"Should'nt you guys deactivate the tower." They almost forgot about the tower. But just as they look away, the 4 figures had devirtualized. Aelita runs to the tower and imputs the code.

Back at the factory, the gang discuses on what happened. Odd starts,"Whoa, did you see those guys." "Yeah, isn't that a coincidence how they just show up and know how to kill that enemy," Ulrich asks. "Whats more that we have new students on the same day," Jeremy adds. "Well lets talk about this tomorrow," Yumi says. "Yes I think a good night sleep will do some good." Aelita says.
________________________________________________________________________________
end of ch. 1

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment