Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A test

US students come to Kadic Academy and a new enemy shows its face on Lyoko. I don't own Code LYOKO.

Chapter 2 - A test

Chapter 2 - A test
Tomarrow was a new day, but all the usual Mrs. Hurtz is giving her lecture on her science class. Carl was drawing a person in his binder, with designs and a symbol next to it. "Wow, thats pretty good," Aelita complimented. "Thanks, I draw every now and then when Im bored," Carl answered. "Like now", Aelita giggled. After class, Carl, Rose, and David went to get Suzan,"Sorry to leave but we're meeting up with Suzan after class," David said. Odd answers,"Thats okay, we're doing the same for Yumi."

With Carl and friends:

Suzan arrives in Carl and David's room. "Sorry I'm late," Suzan appoligized. Carl says,"Thats okay, now lets see those Lyokians." There on Carl's laptop was the video footage from the other day, it was Ulrich, Yumi, Odd, and Aelita in their last XANA attack. "Ahhhh, every day XANA gets stronger, Now he's bringing our enemys with theirs. They hav'nt faced ones like this," David complains. "You're right, so what do we do then," Rose says. Suzan smiles in a grin, Carl sees her. "Sue, I know that look any where, and I agree with you," Carl says with a smile. David and Rose looks at them in confusion, David asks,"Alright, what are you two thinking?" Suzan answers, "We think its time to test them." Carl says,"Yes, now lets see our cards." A file opens up and sees three cards in everyones Lyokian forms. Carl was in shock,"What the hell, where is my card. How can anybody delete that. Well, thats why you always make another card." Sue goes up to him and asks,"Whats wrong?" "Ah my file was deleted," Carl answered, "At least I got a backup, but its untested." "But you could test it against them," Sue suggested. "At I know the perfect bait to bring them to us," Carl said smiling with Suzan.

To Jeremys room:

"So who were those guys yesterday?" Ulrich asked. "I don't know," Jeremy said. "Anoter question that comes to mind, how do they know about Lyoko, its really strange," Yumi said. "Though they seem really familiar somehow," Aelita stated. Odd asked looking confused,"How can you tell?" "I don't know but the way they talk rings a bell," Aelita answers. "Well, its getting late, I gotta go to my house,"Ymi says "Alright Yumi, see ya tomarrow," Odd said. Odd and Ulrich also hit the hay as well. Jeremy continues with Aelita,"So what about those monsters in Lyoko, was'nt it a little weird that they knew about defeating that thing." "Well, were not going to figure about this without any sleep, why don't we try tomarrow," Aelita suggested. Jeremy had agreed with this.

Saturday morning, Aelita could'nt find Jeremy, when she looked in his room she gasped as she found a message onto Jeremys desk. It read:

Dear lyokians,

Meet at the factory if you want
to see Jeremy. Be prepared.

As every one else reads the note, they follow the instructions and head over to the factory. When they got there, all they could see was four posts making a rectangle with two pods on each end. And at the top of the area was Jeremy. "JEREMY!" every one yelled out. "Welcome friends, and how are you this morning," said a familliar voice. "Wha, Carl, you did this?" Ulrich said. "No, not just him, us." answered a familliar voice. Carl, Rose, David, and Suzan was standing on the other side as every one was in shock. "Why are you doing this?" Yumi asked. "Its a test to see if you have what it takes to beat us," answered David. Carl soon says,"Well everyone, choose your poison." David says,"I'll take pinky over here," pointing at Aelita. "Let me have kitty boy," Rose says staring at Odd. "I'll take the kabuki girl," Sue says looking at Yumi. And finlly, Carl goes and says,"Well that just leaves me and the samurai." Odd soon snaps at them,"Hey, how do they know what we look like?" Carl says,"Everything will soon be answered as you and Rose start the first fight. This is a best of 3 fight, in case of a tie, me and Ulrich will duke it out at the end."

When the Rose & Odd enter the two pods, Carl gets his laptop and puts the two in their lyokian outfits."Scanning, transfer, and virtulize," moments later Odd and Rose are digitized to the center of the arena which then turned it self into a forest arena filled with bushes and trees. The kids could'nt belive it, it was the same person they saw a few days ago. The fox girl, with the orange and yellow tank top, and an orange and yellow design pants with red straps around the legs and a red n' white fox tail on her butt. "So wait, if your the fox girl, then that means...," Odd says realizing, "Yes we're the guys who helped you a few days back." the fox girl finishing Odd's sentence. Carl soon explains,"See, we've known about you guys scince we got here in France. And we're here to test you to see if you can beat XANA and anything he dishes out." Rose says in her fighting stance,"Alright, with that out of the way, bring it."
_____________________________________________________________________________
End of Ch.2
Sry about skipping out on the fights, thats in the next up coming chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment