Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Lyokyan fight 1 & 2

US students come to Kadic Academy and a new enemy shows its face on Lyoko. I don't own Code LYOKO.

Chapter 3 - Lyokyan fight 1 & 2

Chapter 3 - Lyokyan fight 1 & 2
The battle soon commences when Carl signaled with a buzzer. Odd starts off by shooting his arrows at her,"LAZER ARROW!!!" "Ha, is that all you got," Rose taunts at Odd. She takes her knives and deflects every arrow by throwing her knives at them. It did'nt take too long for Rose to run low on knives, for every time the arrows hit the knives, they would shatter.

Luckily for both of them, it a forest field, they had both of their advantages here for they are like animals. Silence fell around Rose for she lost Odd trying to deflect those arrows. And Odd had about five shots in each arm. Odd was hiding in the trees as Rose wonders around the area, then from out of nowhere, an arrow hits her. Carl checks on their life points on his computer and sees Rose down to half her points while Odd was up to 3/4 of his points.

Rose had to think of a plan, then it hit her,"Its going to be risky, bu its a chance I'm willing to take," "Ha this is too easy," Odd bellows. From his left flank a knife just barely missed his face making him jump."Hmf, you just get too cocky some times," Rose comments, then she prepared to throw the rest of her knives from her belt,"Get ready boy, hay yah," Odd panicked and shot his last arrows at the remaining knives.

This just left the two with their claws, but Rose was more used to using her claws than Odd was. For all the times she's seen him fight, his guard only worked for ranged attacks. But that still did'nt mean he did not know how to use those things. The two rushed at each other, and slashed each other on the chest.

Carl checks the points and sees that 1 attack will end it for any one of the two if one connects. It was a showdown, eye in eye looking at each other rouching and crawling looking at each other. Then the two charged at each other, but as Odd was about to get her, Rose quickly leaned back ending her run to a slide, so Odd misses his hit and hits smack dab right to the wall. Rose soon gets up and runs at Odd jumping at him, she lands her feet on Odd's chest and places a kiss on his forehead then kicks him out of the area devirtualizing him to his normal self as Rose exits out on her side.

In the real world:

"Like I said, you get too cocky Odd," Rose says to him. "Next up is Aelita and Dave," Carl announced. The two head to the pods and Carl starts up the virtualization process. "Scanning, transfer, virtualization." Dave and Aelita is virtualized to the center of the area that looks like a desert."Begin" Carl yells.

Dave soon grabs his guitar axe and starts planging shooting sonic booms at Aelita. Aelita quickly dodges the booms as she finds a hiding spot."C'mon, you can run but you can't hide." Then Aelita starts to sing as a rock appears overhead, with that warned Dave to jump back and compliments her,"So you got some tunes too, but mines got some kick." He blasts the rock to rubble, then in the smoke a pink energy ball comes zooming at him as he hears Aelita say something,"ENERGY FEILD!!!" "ARGH,"David yells as he's he gets hit."Is that all you got girl,"Dave says. Aelita responds,"Heres another one, ENERGY FIELD!!!" Seeing that he quickly blocks it with his axe, but at the price of breaking the strings on the instrument."You think its over, I got another card up my sleeve," Dave says.

He slams the axe on the ground and a blade came out making it an actual axe. Dave takes it on his shoulder and slams it to where Aelita was and made a shockwave, though she dodged the full impact it caused her to recieve some damage that knocked her back a bit. Carl checks their points and sees that Dave has 60 life points while Aelita has 70. Odd soon asks,"Hey, can we at least see how she is doing?" Just as he asks, Carl puts a screen up to show their points and amazed to see how Aelita can hold her own.

Dave keeps swinging at Aelita and soon realized that how much stamina is needed to swing the axe. So she comes up with a plan to take him down. But what she did'nt realize was that, Dave could spin the axe using its to its own use. When he did, it was pretty hard to dodge the hits scince it hit everywhere. When she had the chance, Aelita tried puting two orbs togeteher to block the blade but knocked her back to a rock. Just as soon the musician slowed his rotation, Aelita took a chance at hitting him. Suezan looked at the sceen,"What is she thinking, if she gets hit she'll lose." On the screen, Aelita had only 30 points left as Dave has 40 because of some residual damage to his last attack.

When Aelita took the chance, Dave had readied a swing as Aelita had two orbs ready in each hand. Dave swung as she was in range but dodged it by ducking, than hit him with the two orbs she readied in her hands blasing him out of the ring. Carl smiles in amazement,"Aelita wins in a shocking finish."Sue soon looks at Yumi,"Get ready Yumi, cause I ain't holding back.Yumi replies,"Neither am I."
________________________________________________________________________________
end of ch.3
next, Y vs. S and C vs. U

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment