Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Lyoko fight 3

US students come to Kadic Academy and a new enemy shows its face on Lyoko. I don't own Code LYOKO.

Chapter 4 - Lyoko fight 3

Chapter 4 - Lyoko fight 3
As we last left off, Odd was beaten Rose in the 1st fight and Aelita shocked everyone by beating the punk rock axeman Dave. Now, the next fight begins.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yumi and Suzan stood there looking at each other as Carl stepped in to announce the next fight. "Now, Yumi, Sue, into the scanners." As the two girls stepped in the scanners, Carl set up the stage which was a Japanese house with the sliding doors, tatami mats and bonzai tree and everything. "I thought that this was a suiting match here scince your outfits are Japanese style," Carl said as the two girls were virtualized, Yumi in the Kabuki Geishia outfit as Sue was in the ninja fish nets, over her top was a ninja robe and a skirt over her pants and wearing kung fu shoes. Yumi had her metal fans ready as Suzan has her blade out of the sheath on her back. Both got ready in their fighting stance.

"Ready, BEGIN," Carl yelled. Yumi started off throwing one of her fans at the ninja only to be deflected as Yumi got her second fan charging at her trying to slash her with it only to be blocked by by Sue's sword. Unknowingly to Sue, the geisha uses her telekinesis to use her first fan from a distance and hit the ninja. But like a ninja, she used her quick wits and grabed a kunai from her pouch and guarded against it with her other hand. Sue soon got out of the lock by spining herself to knock back Yumi. Soon, she shot her kunai at Yumi just to get hit on her side making her lose 5 points.

Suzan then charged at her as Yumi flinched from pain by that last attack by attempting a jump kick. But, Yumi dodged the attack by rolling away knocking down the slide doors and heading outside. Yumi soon followed to see on the outside was a layer of snow and Suzan charging at her with that sword of hers. Then, Yumi put all her might into one of her fans and threw it at Suzan knocking her sword out of her hands also making the ninja lose 10 life points.

Then Yumi aimed the next fan at Sue, but she missed with the exception of losing her pouch. "You sneaky little girl," Suzan remarked. Now all they had was their fists to fight with. Yumi used karate as Suzan was using kickboxing. Yumi tried to get her with a punch but was blocked with Sue's leg revealing shin-guards on her legs," Is that the best you got Yumi?" "No, this is." Yumi quickly retreated her punch and did a roundhouse kick to Suzans head causing her to lose 15 points but as the kick landed, Sue caught herself on her hands and fliped kicking Yumi in the face for the same amount of points. Carl did a life check seeing Suzan is at 75 points as Yumi is at 80 points. Ulrich saw and yelled," Yeah shes winning." "Hah, don't be so sure, Sue's got a few more tricks up her sleeve." Rose replied.

Looking back, everyone saw Sue held her hands to a tiger sign and smirked. "Replicate", Sue said. "What," Yumi said surprised. And soon, she was surrounded by about ten Suzans. They all tried to gang up on Yumi,as she was able to to beat 4 of them down, the other 6 hit her down for 40 points taking her down to 40. But soon, The replication had taken a toll on Sue to see that she also took 40 points and was left at 35 points. Now each was at their last few attacks. Each ran up to each other ad punched each other so hard for 30 each. Backing away from each other, they both tried to give a kick but was caught by each other in both hands, then they both took the other leg and did a straight kick to each others stomach devirtualizing each other also throwing the two out of the arena. Carl quickly catches Sue as Ulrich did the same with Yumi.

"We'll call this a draw, so now Ulrich, its your turn, so get ready." Carl said. "All right, your on," Ulrich says.
_______________________________________________________________________________
end of ch.4

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment