Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Final Lyokian Fight

US students come to Kadic Academy and a new enemy shows its face on Lyoko. I don't own Code LYOKO.

Chapter 5 - Final Lyokian Fight

Chapter 5 - Final Lyokian Fight
When we last left off, Rose and Yumi duked it out till both of them were knocked out, now Ulrich vs. Carl.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before the final battle between the two sides was started, Ulrich's team had huddled up to brainstorm as Yumi woke up from their last battle. "So guys, how is Ulrich gonna beat down Carl," Yumi asked. "Well, here's what we know from our last encounter, we've had to fight a fox girl, a musician, and a ninja, so the next would have to be a fighter," Aelita answered. "Well Ulrich, looks like you have your work cut out for you, he's unarmed," Odd commented. But Ulrich had stated, "Yeah, but he might have a trick up his sleeve like everyone else had."

Carl was yelling out,"Yo, if you guys are done yapping, why don't you get on fighting if you want to get Jeremy back." Soon, Carl set up the countdown for virtualization and had got in as Ulrich got in the the other side. Inside the pods, a great flash of light had engulfed Carl and Ulrich virtualizing them. The stage was set in a mountain arena, Ulrich was first virtualized in his samurai outfit with his yellow sash and black pants with the samurai vest and the oni picture on the back. The big surprise for everyone was when Carl was virtualized, he wasn't in his white fighter outfit, he was wearing a black shirt with a sleveless vest, green baggy pants and was wearing bandages on each arm, his weapon was a huge sword(kinda think of Sigfried's sword from Soul Caliber). Carl said," What, were you thinking of another skin, had to make a new file anyway and must say I like this one better. Now, lets get in on." (Said that last line like Mills Lane from Celebrety Deathmatch.) With that said Carl got ready setting his sword on his back as Ulrich had his ready stting it in front of him.

The battle had commenced as Carl charged at Ulrich slashing it as Ulrich blocked it but was knocked back by impact." Whoa, thats power," Ulrich commented." Why thank you," Carl said. "Well watch out for this," "Hm?" "Triangulate", soon, Carl was surrounded by three Ulrich's. "Ha, think this 'll stop me," Carl backed that up when he spun with his sword destroying the two clones as the real one was damaged droping him down to 80 life points. Soon Ulrich charged at him to be blocked as Carl held the block, then Carl took his sword apart and grabbed the second on and hit him with the butt of the sword putting Ulrich to 75. "Uh, why can't I get any hits on him," Ulrich complained. "Ya want to know why your not getting any hits, your not focused, you have too much in your mind, especially about Jeremy." Carl explained. "Clear your mind man, and you might be able to hit me." Soon, Ulrich had closed his eyes and was breathing slowly and opened his eyes, "Good, now try and hit me." Ulrich charged and hit him suare in the chest knocking him down to 85. "Good, now lets get it started."

Now everyone was watching in amazement as Carl and Ulrich kept on blocking every hit and kept on reading each other like an open book. Carl was running on the stone walls and soon shot energy blasts through his swords, soon one of them had hit Ulrich for 25. "C'mon Ulrich, you can beat him," Odd cheered. "Now lets try this again, Triplicate," Ulrich said. Then the three Ulrichs had rushed him and said "Super sprint," they were too fast so they hit Carl for 10 each sending him to 55 points. Both was about to rush each other but had been blown away till another figure was there in the area,"Who is that?" Dave had asked. When the smoked cleared, everyone could see that it was Carl but was all paler and wearing black and a red sash belt. "Hey, thats my old skin!!!!" Carl said. "Yes, and it feels so good to beat you down." it said in a raspy voice. "XANA" Carl exclaimed.
________________________________________________________________________________
End of ch. 5

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment