Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Items of Lighning

New wu is revealed as another dragon of legend sees what he can do. I don't own Xiaolin showdown

Chapter 1 - Items of Lighning

Chapter 1 - Items of Lighning
Chapter 1:

In the planes of China lied the Xiaolin Temple which held four monks:

Omi: age: 14, Element: water, Rank: Wudai Warrior
Kimiko Tohomiko: age: 16, Element: fire, Rank: Wudai Warrior
Clay Bailey: age: 16, Element: earth, Rank: Wudai Warrior
Raimundo Pedrosa: age: 16, Element: wind, Rank: Shoku Warrior

It was a normal day where the chores were finished and everyone was hanging out, Rai was playing soccer, Clay goes and whittles a wooden steer, and Kimiko shows Omi how to play the game Goo Zombies 3. Then Dojo starts twitching.

Dojo: Shen Gong Wu alert people and its a double whammy too.
Omi: What is the new Shen Gong Wu Dojo?

Dojo opens the scroll.

Dojo: Well the first one is the Spear of Tesla, a lighning Wu which controls the powers of thunder. And the second one is Raijin's Bangle this little baby amplifies the thunder powers of the lightning dragon.
Kimiko: But there isn't a Dragon of Lightning here.

Master Fung comes into scene.

Fung: As that may be true, the Dragon of Lightning's spirit will soon show himself to another person. But the only way to find him is with these two items for these are his Wudai weapon and armor.
Omi: No wonder, they look similar to our weapons.
Raimundo: Well, lets cut the chit-chat and go grab that wu.
Omi: Right, time to booger on out of here.
Clay: Bogie.
Omi: That too.

Soon, the bird outside the temple had flew to the lair of Chase Youngand whispered something in his ear. He chuckles when he heres the information.

Chase: Perfect
Wuya: Whats perfect?
Chase: The items locating the Xiaolin Dragon of Lightning.
Wuya: But I thought there was only four dragons.
Chase: As does most people, but, with him at my side, the prophicy of 1000 years of Darkness will spread to the whole world.
Chase & Wuya: AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

In the USA, a kid is going from home to school saying goodbye to his mother.

Kid: Bye mom, see you tonight.
Mom: Okay, bye John, I'll be late so there will be leftovers in the fridge.
John: Alright, see ya.


It's me John Boomer, life has been okay for me, I'm 15 years old and working my @$$ off on school work in the city of San Jose. But everything has'nt been alright. Lately I've been having dreams of me shooting lightning from my hands at freaky beings. And for the past few days, anything metal I touch have been shocking me like crazy. Plus, when I draw, I've been drawing dragons in each a different color. My few drawings had four dragons one colored red, one white, green, and blue. But my last one was strange though, this one had five and the fifth one was colored violet. All I want to know is what does it mean.



Dojo was flying the monks to the US on Mount Rushmore and on top was the Spear of Tesla and Raijin's Bangle. And not too far was Jack Spicer.

Clay: Well look who it is, it's that no good snake Spicer.
Jack: And I've got back up. (Points to Chase & Wuya)
Omi: Chase Young, what do you want with with these items?
Chase: I was about to ask the same question.
Kimiko: Thats for us to know and for you to find out.

After a few minutes of fighting (too lazy to write fight scene) the Xiaolin warriors win and retrieve the items. Soon they find a free area out of sight of the Heylin warriors. Now they have the Wudai items they see where they point to. It starts to spin like a compass and points South of their direction.
_______________________________________________________________________________
end of ch.1

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Animeer1414 on May 30, 2007, 6:24:09 AM

Animeer1414 on
Animeer1414Tht is cool so far with the excitement rushing trough@@@@
You are so cool with the funnies!!