Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Awakening

New wu is revealed as another dragon of legend sees what he can do. I don't own Xiaolin showdown

Chapter 2 - Awakening

Chapter 2 - Awakening
Chapter 2

It was nighttime at John Boomer's residence, he was all alone and it was eight o' clock. He heats up the leftovers his mother had left him. Going to the living room with his nuked food and turns on the T.V.

Meanwhile, Dojo was starting to get a little tired as he started to drift down to the ground. The monks had started to scream which instantly woke up Dojo.

Dojo: Sorry kids, just a bit tired. Looks like we have to land.
Rai: Let's stop over there, hopefully the neighborhood is nice.

The monks go up to the door and knocks on it. And would'nt you know it, it was John Boomer. When John opens the door he was in his knee shorts and white t-shirt. He sees how dirty the monks had looked.

John: Oh, hello. Please come in. Here, um...., here why don't you get yourselves cleaned up as I try to find something for you guys to wear.
Omi: Thank you honorable stranger.
John: Venada, mi amigo.

Omi we puzzled on what he said.

Raimundo: He says your welcome.
Omi: Oh, then why did'nt he say so.
John: Because I'm practicing for my Spanish language in high school. BTW, the names John Boomer, and yours.
Rai: My name is Raimundo Pedrosa.
Clay: Clay Bailey good sir.
Kimiko: The names Kimiko Tohomiko.
Omi: You can call me Omi.
John: You don't have a last name.
Rai: He was an orphan, so he doesn't have a last name
John: Oh, hehe, my bad. Well, don't just stand there, are any of you gonna get in the shower. But before you guys go, let the girl go first.
Kimiko: Thank you.
John: No prob milady.

After 30 minutes, every one was cleaned up as the boys was in John's sleep clothes while Kimimo was in John's sisters clothes.

John: Sorry, but thats all I have Kim. So any way, what brings you to my neck of the woods.
Rai:(whispers to the monks) Let me handle this,(to John) see, we've been wondering around as we been trying to find a home to where we can live.
John: Ahhh, your lucky I'm one of the nice guys.

John hears a car stop, and opens the door and sees his sister Joan.

John: Hiya, sis
Joan: Hey, bro. (sees the monks) Who are they?
John: Some homeless guys, can't let them sleep out there. Gonna try to get this through with mom. Well, (yawns) lets hit the hay. Omi, Rai, and Clay sleeps in my room, Kim, you go with Joan. Joan, come with me for a sec.
Joan: 'Kay

As everyone is asleep, Joan and John go and are deep in a conversation.

John: So ya see what I mean.
Joan: Yeah, well I did find that suspicious. Well lets get some shut eye.

The next morning, the whole gang was in school.

Teacher: Well looks like we have some foreign exchange students. Please, introduce your selfs.
Kimiko: Kimiko Tohomiko
Clay: Clay Bailey
Rai: Raimundo Pedrosa
Omi: Omi um... Greenbird.
Teacher: Well, lets get into your seats.

After class was over, everyone was outside as John comments on Omi's name.

John: Omi Greenbird?
Omi: I had to come up with something.

John looks at the monks

Clay: Long story.

John sees two globes shooting at him as he sighs in the sky.

John: What in god's name?
Kimiko: LOOK OUT.

Kimiko pushes John out of the way as the globes exploded hitting the ground.

John: Okay, what the hell was that?
Rai: We havn't been totally honest with you.
John: What do you mean by that?

Then a figure comes up from behind him as he jumps away.

Chase: If it isn't the Dragon of Lighning.
John: What is he talking about?

Chase reveals the Spear of Tesla and the Raijin's Bangle.

Omi: Hey, how did you get a hold of those Wu?
Chase: I have my ways. Think fast.

He throws the items at John as they shoot right at him. John tries to run away from the Wu.

Rai: C'mon guys
All:WUDAI ORION FORMATION
Kimiko: So wheres Wuya
Wuya: I'm right here you pests.

As that happens the monks turn into their silhouette forms as Chase lets Wuya fight the warriors.
John soon sees this and talks to himself.

John(in thought): Wait, those colors, red, white, blue and green. And when they were mentioned as warriors, that must mean...

He was still thinking as the Shen Gong Wu nearly missed him. Making him fall, he get up stairing at the Shen Gong Wu angry.

John: Alright, you want me, come and get me.

The Wu starts to head back at him, but John doesn't move, instead, he catches the arm band on his arm and catches the spear on the other. And soon he starts to glow. At that time, time was slowed for him and sees another figure.

John: Who are you?
Figure: I am the spirit of the Xiaolin Dragon of Lightning.
John: The Dragon of Lighning? Okay,so why are you here and what are these weird items I'm holding right now?
Spirit: I am here to give you knowledge of all I know moves, skills, attacks, and information. And items you hold are called Shen Gong Wu, mystical items weilding unimagineable power. They can be used for good or pure evil. It is your choice on how you use it.
John: Alright, now how will you teach me on everything you know
Spirit: I will guide you for this battle, after this choose the path of the Heylin or Xiaolin warrior.
John: Okay, but one more question, what are the Heylin and Xiaolin warriors.
Spirit: Come here.

John follows the spirit to the Xiaolin warriors.

Spirit: These children here are the Xiaolin warriors, as you see they are in their Wudai silhouette form and each has their own element
John: Let me guess, water, wind, fire, and earth.
Spirit: Correct, now see this fellow here....

The spirit leads John to Chase

Spirit: ... is Chase Young, the ex- Xiaolin warrior.
John: What do you mean by ex?
Spirit: He was taken over by dark magic and led to the Heylin side by Hannibal Roy Bean.
John: Okay weird, now back to topic. So how will you guide me?
Spirit: Open your mind and visualize who you are fighting, I will take over and help you in any way.
John: Okay... (closes eyes).... OPEN THE MIND!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon the spirit merges with John sending everything in real time. In the smoke was John but with electricity surrounding him. Once he forms a fist with his hand the electricity stops. With one hand was Raijin's Bangle, and the other hand the spear is behind his back. He opens his eyes and smirks.

John: So, who wants some
_______________________________________________________________________________
end of ch.2
Greenbird was from when Omi tried to find his family.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Animeer1414 on May 30, 2007, 6:29:49 AM

Animeer1414 on
Animeer1414Love the second chapter of your story!!!
Although i don't like the cuse word that you put in there!