Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Spertici and the expired soup can

I wrote this for English class :D

Chapter 1 - The Spertici and the expired soup can

Chapter 1 - The Spertici and the expired soup can
"The Spertici and the Expired Soup Can"


Once day while I was walking along to the store, a flying buffalo showed up! It had message for me.
It was a call for help from somewhere in Sweden! I lept into action!
I ran back to my house and I grabbed my tuna launcher and a box of tunas.
I grabbed the phone and using my amazing phone vision, I called my partner in crime- Heather Wilson (AKA Sparticus) and told her to meet me at the nearest fat indian guy named Tim.
We ran to said Indian guy, and started to fly off to Sweden.

When we arrive, I loaded my tuna launcher. Sparticus used her Super Fast Run Maneuver and found who needed help. It was a girl named Tess!
She was being attacked by a can of clam chowder that expired in November of 2005! There was also an evil muffin and an evil cupcake with lazor guns!
I used my Super Hearing Vision to knock out the cupcake, and Sparticus put it in a box.

I got my tuna launcher out an killed the muffin. Sparticus took a bite of the muffin. "ew! its bee flavored!" she cried out and threw it down.
The REAL challenge was the soup can. My tuna launcher wasnt affecting it!


"We have to use out secret weapon!" I declared.

Just them, James Shafer (secret weapon) popped out from behind some bushes and tackled the soup can. While James was attacking the soup can, Me and Sparticus helped Tess up. And the day is saved, thanks to the Spertici! And James!


the end *closes storybook*


written by Crypto for English class

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Windmill on January 26, 2007, 6:21:52 AM

Windmill on
WindmillRandom XD You should work for my comic corporation! Those ideas sound perfect for an issue of Turtle boy! XD

CryptoTheCat on January 27, 2007, 5:49:27 AM

CryptoTheCat on
CryptoTheCatEh no thanks n_n''

If you want to use meh ideas, jsut ask ok, XD

Windmill on January 27, 2007, 9:23:03 AM

Windmill on
WindmillCan I use the idea of the expired food in my upcoming comic?

CryptoTheCat on January 27, 2007, 11:22:48 PM

CryptoTheCat on
CryptoTheCatSure, just credit me... lol

that expired food, yeah that, theres actually a expired can of clam chowder (nov 2005) in meh kitchen ;-; I DONT WANNA GET NEAR IT!

Windmill on January 31, 2007, 2:19:57 PM

Windmill on
WindmillSCARY XD