Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - About the Characters

So this is the school for Jedi in traning...or starts out that way...
And its about My Star Wars OC, Elle & her friends!

-ok this obviously going to have starwarsy action in it...so thats why the rating:)

comments are appreciated!!

Chapter 1 - About the Characters

Chapter 1 - About the Characters
well, you have to know about the characters to get into the story...and they're all (the main characters) my OC's, so...shall we??


-Elle Bio-
Full name: Elle(L) Urie
Beginning Age:16
Species:Pantoran
Planet she's from:Pantora
Weapons: 2 lightsabers...1st; its handle looks somewhat like it could go to a sword, and it has a bright blue blade.
2nd; a double bladed lightsaber, thats neon orange.

Personality: She is caring, gets attached easily & is forever getting in trouble 4 her "emotional reactions"...
She has a great sense of humor, and loves to make people laugh, she hates conflict and just wants every one to be friends...
she can also be a tough chick when needed, she's a really good fighter 2...

Interests; Shes LOVES music! cant ever get enough...she can also play the guitar...
she is very good at drawing, shes called a techie by her friends but u could blab techno lingo at her all day and you'd get a blank stare,
but put her in a room w/ a computer and she can figer out everything about it in about 40mins:)
although she likes the adrenaline rush of fighting and the feeling of the lightsaber in her hand, she doesn't obsess over it...
she has her own landspeeder & drives it extremely well.

She always has to wear fingered cut off gloves because she can't stand it when her hands get sweaty and things get slippy...
-if u want to know what she looks like here is the link to a pic of her-

http://www.Fanart-Central.net/pic-758999.html

k, since she's the main character, i gave her Bio...but im gonna do somethin different 4 the others:)

-Jade-
Jade Galmia is a Annataran boy, aged 17.
He has skin so pale its practically white, bright green eyes, pointed ears,black hair that drapes over one eye, and black swirl tattoos on the back of both of his hands.
He dresses in mostly black and dark colors...
most of the kids at the school think hes goth because of that, and the fact that, hes good at being alone.
His weapon of choice is a light saber w/ an all silver handle and a neon green blade.
he is a very good fighter and is at the top of his class.


-Tye-
Tyler James is a human boy of 16.
He has spikey blond hair & blue eyes.
Hes the comic relieve of everything ...and gets in trouble allot in class for talking too much... (Like one of my guy friends in real life XD)
hes not too concerned about the future and is not even sure if a jedi is what he really wants to be, but it sounds really cool right now!!!
Hes not really a snazzy dresser, mostly brown half length jedi robes and white pants w/ brown boots...
he has 2 lightsabers one that has a orange handel and a light green blade, and the other, as sort of a joke, a black handel and a hot pink blade,he was allways saying "real guys were pink" cuz when he was still training on earth his little sis sent him a pink wrist band (& of coures he wore it XD)
and all his friends gave him a hard time about it so he kept saying it and made a lightsaber in workshop and it he made it pink...& yes he does use it from time to time:)


-Prida-
no one knows her last name or what species she is...cuz she was dropped off as an orphan when she was 2...shes 15.
Shes oddly proportioned...shes small framed but tall and slender at the same time, she also has long arms.
She has bright red skin and white hair,red eyes, and white markings under her eyes.
she has a "spunky" personallity and it seems like shes hyper most of the time, her favorite colors are blue & green and shes wears them continuly...
She wealds a brown handled lightsaber w/ a teal blade...


-Lenn-
Lenn Edkin is human as well, she's 17.
She has dark brown hair and brown eyes. She very intent on becoming a Jedi Knight she obsesses over it(Like a kid thats obsessed w/ getting all A's) she idolized Obi-1 Kanobi And has posters of him all over her bedroom.
She's serious allot and needs help loosening up.
she has a total of 5 lightsabers...all green(Obi-1's color)


-Oohla-
Oohla Carrein is a 16 yearold Venuekan,
w/ pinkish oarange hair purple eyes and pale skin w/ frekle like spots all over...
She's a happy person thet likes to look at the bright side of things.
shes a fair fighter, and has a double bladed lightsaber that white.


------------------------------------------------------------

k, heres my main charicters!!!!
-sorry if any things misspelled...like i sad b4, the great speller im not :/


PLEASE COMMENT!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment