Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Beginning Of Our Story

So this is the school for Jedi in traning...or starts out that way...
And its about My Star Wars OC, Elle & her friends!

-ok this obviously going to have starwarsy action in it...so thats why the rating:)

comments are appreciated!!

Chapter 2 - The Beginning Of Our Story

Chapter 2 - The Beginning Of Our Story
Elle is about arrive at her new Jedi training temple...located on Corozant.

Thats were Obi-1 and Anakin Skywalker trained!!!-Elle thought, she was very excited, however unjedilike it was of her...

When she finally arrived, a droid showed her her room and told her after she got settled she was to immediately report to the Counsel.
"hmm...i wonder why they want to see me?"
"I don't know Miss, im just the messenger droid."
-and with that the little droid left-

Elle unpacked her things, put on her best robe, clipped her blue lightsaber to her belt and set off for the High Counsel's tower,
she got odd stares from people in the hallways, she tried to be polite by smiling at them but that only made the people turn away in embarrassment.
She sighed and kept walking...

When she got there another droid was there to greet her and told her to wait for her name to be called over the comm.
All she could think was "I hope i didn't do something wrong my first day..."

----------------------------------------
unimaginative title...i know:)

please tell me what u think!
& they won't always be this short XD

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment