Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The start of Sakura's worries

Umm...It's about Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura...Naruto and Sasuke fight over Sakura and then...Oh, just read the damn thing!

Chapter 1 - The start of Sakura's worries

Chapter 1 - The start of Sakura's worries






Sakura looked up. It was a beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky. Pretty cool, huh Sasuke? Sasuke stared at her as if she had said something in Alien-speak. What is? He asked lazily. The sky, silly! Rarely get days like this! Sakura replied brightly. She turned to look at Naruto. Right, Naruto? Wake up, Im going. Naruto? NARUTO! He woke, startled. Whats the big idea? I was having a nice dream there! Sakura smiled. About me? she asked cheekily. Yes, Naruto said before he could stop himself. Sakura blushed a deep red. Sasuke rolled his eyes. But inside he was fuming. He liked Sakura, she liked him, and he didnt need pesky Naruto ruining things.






Naruto saw Sasuke looking at Sakura. He glared at him. Naruto wanted Sakura to be his girlfriend, but how could he when Sasuke was constantly ruining things for him?






Sakura noticed the two boys glaring at each other. She sighed. A full-on yelling match was to follow for sure. She was right. But she wasnt prepared for what they were fighting about.






Hey, whats the big idea? asked Naruto angrily. Nothing, so BACK OFF OF SAKURA! Sasuke retorted. Sakura blushed once again. Why? Its ME she likes. Youre just a wannabe! jeered Naruto. Me? A wannabe? Dont make me laugh, kid. Give it up, we all know that Sakura cares about me the most! Sasuke snarled.






Sakura swallowed a sob. Why did they always have to fight? And this time she felt it was her fault. So she stood in front of them and yelled. HEY, HOLD UP! The two boys stood, breathless, glaring at each other once again. Please, stop. I hate it when you two fight! Hate it! Why are you fighting over me? They all knew the answer.






Because Naruto and Sasuke both loved her.






Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animefan4evr on August 4, 2006, 8:19:23 AM

animefan4evr on
animefan4evraaaaaaaaaawwwwwww!!!! guess wut? i have seen 35 episodes of naruto so far. i have faved them on my account, so if u want to watch them, just look on there. i kno a lot of them r in english, but i only have i think seven in english so far. but, anyway, i like this!!!! *favs* *runs off to read the next chapter immediately!*

waterwolf29 on July 30, 2006, 1:46:49 AM

waterwolf29 on
waterwolf29Nice...
I love these
kinda stories!