Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Dark Troopers

You remember chapter 3 from Chiro's Lucky day that it had a crossover with Star Wars

Well now I give you the story of what happened when the team left to defend Shugazoom city against the Galactic Empire

Chapter 2 - Dark Troopers

Chapter 2 - Dark Troopers
Phase I Dark Trooper: Prepare to die humans. *gets shot*
 
Phase II Dark Trooper: Uh oh.
 
Chiro: Take that you ugly robot.
 
Phase I, II, III Dark Troopers: *fire there blast cannons*
 
Gibson: *spins around and around in the air going through the Dark Troopers but the phase III dark troopers*
 
Phase III Dark Trooper: *grabs Gibson's arm and raises him up* Your drills are no match for our armor puny monkey.
 
Gibson: *sticks one of his drills to the phase III dark trooper and activates the self destruct in his drill then escapes*
 
Phase III Dark Trooper: Uh oh.
 
(Boom!)
 
A weak Dark Trooper: bring in...bzzz....the.....phase IIII......Dark Trooper......*shuts down*
 
Phase IIII Dark Trooper: *detaches from his landing craft*
 
Chiro: Gibson, what's the stats on that Dark Trooper?
 
Gibson: It's armor is too strong to be blown up and his firepower is strong enough to wipe out an entire building.
 
Phase IIII Dark Trooper: Mission objective: destroy this city.
 
Otto: I got him! *jumps in the air for an air attack*
 
Phase IIII Dark Trooper: Worthless monkey. *grabs Otto by the neck*
 
Otto: *tries to slice the Dark Trooper with his saws*
 
Phase IIII Dark Trooper: Silly monkey your weapons can not harm me. *starts choking Otto*
 
Chiro: Chiro-spear-o!
 
Phase IIII Dark Trooper: what the heck was that? Lighting bolts? I'm the Phase IIII Dark Trooper I'm gonna hit you with your own monkey! *throws Otto at Chiro* I'm bad. I'm the baddest Trooper in the world.
 
Chiro: Now how are we gonna defeat it?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

model123 on December 9, 2008, 11:56:09 PM

model123 on
model123lol =}

constentien9000 on September 14, 2007, 2:47:05 AM

constentien9000 on
constentien9000hahahah