Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - AT-ST & TIE Bombers

You remember chapter 3 from Chiro's Lucky day that it had a crossover with Star Wars

Well now I give you the story of what happened when the team left to defend Shugazoom city against the Galactic Empire

Chapter 3 - AT-ST & TIE Bombers

Chapter 3 - AT-ST & TIE Bombers
Chiro: *orders the Super Robot to launch the moon buggy to shield themselves from Phase IIII Dark Trooper's attacks*

Phase IIII Dark Trooper: Do you think you are safe in there? *Lifts up the moon buggy then starts crushing it till the Super Robot crushes the Phase IIII Dark Trooper* Ow!

Chiro: Good work Jinmay!

Jinmay: *gives a thumbs up*

General Veers: Deploy AT-STs and prepare the TIE bombers for battle.

AT-ST: *fires at Shugazoom City's buildings*

Super Robot: *fires rockets at the AT-STs*

Imperial Officer(Land): Deploy Bombers now!

TIE Bombers: *uses bombing run on the Super Robot*

Imperial Officer(Land): Bombers, reload and prepare for another run. One more oughta finish them off.

Gibson: *pilots Fist Rocket 4 to take down those TIE Bombers* Where's Sprx when you need him?

(See Chiro's lucky day chapter 3 to find out)

Antuari: *pilots the Brian Scrambler Pilot 2*

TIE pilot: Prepare to fire on my mark.

TIE pilot 2: Roger.

Gibson: Antauri, we got unwanted company.

TIE Fighter: *misses a few shots but hits Fist Rocket 4's engines*

TIE Pilot 2: *locks on Gibson's Fist Rocket 4* I have you now. *fires but the other TIE Fighter gets hit* What?!

TIE pilot 3: *looks down and sees that Chiro's Torso Tank Driver 1 is helping Antauri and Gibson*

Chiro: Bullseye. *hits some more TIE fighters*

General Veers: Hmm.....seems to me that we need the big guns. Send in the AT-ATs.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment