Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Trail of Roses

Yami Gives Yugi a special Valentines Day gift

Chapter 1 - Trail of Roses

Chapter 1 - Trail of Roses
``Yami I'm home.'' Yugi told his other half as he entered the game shop.


There was no answer, the shop was completely empty.


``Where is he.'' Yugi said to himself..


Yugi walked up to the counter and saw a note with a red rose attached to it. He picked it up the note and it read.


Follow the roses to your special valentines day gift.


Yugi looked down at the floor but didn't see any roses. He then looked at the door that led upstairs to the house and saw a single red rose lying there. He went over, picked up the rose with another note attached to it. This one read.


Open the door.


Yugi opened the door, and laying on each step was a single rose.


``Oh yami.'' Yugi said to himself. ``What do you have up there?''


Yugi ran up the stairs and was in the living room. There were two trail of roses, one trail of roses led to the bedroom and the other led to the kitchen. There was also a rose and another note on the couch. He picked it up and read it.


Follow the roses to the kitchen.


Yugi did as the note said, when he entered the kitchen there on the kitchen table was a rose, a note, and a can of whipped cream. The note read.


Bring the whipped cream with you.


Yugi was getting excited and couldn't wait to see what yami had planned for him. He followed the roses out of the kitchen and down the hall and the trail stopped at his bedroom door. On the door was another rose and note.


Come in.


Yugi opened the bedroom door.


================================================================


This was my first time writing a story. I hope everyone likes it. If you want me to write more leave a review and I might have the second chapter done on Valentines Day.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

thiefchild on April 18, 2006, 11:41:07 AM

thiefchild on
thiefchildDO MORE! DO MORE! I WANNA NO WHAT HAPPEND!!! DO MORE!!!!!!!! OOH...i wonder what yami has instore for him?!? o.O