Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - We have your daughter.....

This is a scary story so dont laugh cuz HEY this could deffinetly happen to you.

Chapter 1 - We have your daughter.....

Chapter 1 - We have your daughter.....
One after noon Mrs.FeMalester was sitting at her table on the deck just drinking her coffee while her daughter was away at skhool. Then suddenly She heard the Phone ring. So she went inside and when she answered it, before she could say hello she heard "Mann come on get the frack off me now" Then she said " Hello." Then the mann cleared his voice and in a very girly voice he said " Hi is this Mrs. FeMalester?" She said yes with a confused and a Wow your a weirdo and a frackin freek face. Then the man spoke in a very deepish mann voice and said " This is not a Prank.Hello. We have your daughter Sabrina, and if you ever want to see her alive again you'll do what I tell you to do. Now listen closely I want you to go ova to the window and when you see the UPS mann drive by, Flash him and if possible add a little shake and if you dont follow these orders exactly then your daughter will be as dead as a goldfish that hasn't been feed in months and when they find the body her skin will be so shrivilled up that not even my old dentist whom malested me when I was in the woom of my father, would be able to identify the remains. Her Jaw droped. Then she heard a noise from out the window and then sees the UPS mann coming and walks over to the window quickly and flashes the UPS mann as she was told. "Umm he cant see u." says the mann on the phone (The UPS mann stops in front of her house and gets out) so she dorps the phone and runs outside to the front porch and takes her shirt off and yells" Is this good enough for ya (The UPS mann then looks at her like shes a weirdo) can u see me now dog huh? (the people from nextdoor rush out of their house to see what the commotion is all bout) huh? huh? Come on!" Then her daughter opens the door and sees her mom standing naked on the front porch and says " What are you doing mom?" Her mom looks and sees he daughter then smiles at everyone and then they quickly run inside. Her mom said "I thought you were at skhool what are u doing home so early?" The girl giggles and says " Mom.Its the weekend. Dah" (she walks away leaving her mother stiff and with a shocked face). *~ The picture in your head freezes and then goes black~*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment