Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The first mission

Naruto and Hinata.a couple but this dosent only revolve around them

Chapter 1 - The first mission

Chapter 1 - The first mission
On a normal day in the village of Konoha Naruto was training alone peace full and quite.

*thinking to himself*i have to get stronger!!After losing to Sasuke!*he started punching a log and almost punched through it*i can't if i ever want him back.i promised, i promised Sakura and i never go back on my word!*He then broke the log in half with his hands bleeding and crying looking down*I have to i just have to.All of the sudden Hinata showed up behind a tree.Uhh Naruto-kun w-we have to report to tsunade office for a-a special mission. *Naruto turned around wiping the tears from his eyes and running over to Hinata*Whats wrong Naruto-kun Hinata asked.Nothing lets go.

After awhile they went to Tsunade's office and Shizune gave them the briefing. Naruto, Hinata, We need you to go to the country of the air.The country of air Naruto asked. Yes, this is a new Country but big, but the deal is Sasuke is there!You two will go and investigate and will send backup when
neji and lee and, Ten-Ten arrive. But be careful we don't know how much power sasuke has gained.*Naruto looked down sad Hinata noticed and felt bad* Understood. Hiee they said and bowed.At the gate of Konoha Hinata tried to talk to Naurto.

Naruto-kun are you ok.Naruto was still looking at the ground sadly and then he looked over at hinata and grabed her hand*N-Naruto-kun she said.Hinata would you ever turn evil and leave me *he started crying and hugged hinata*of course Hinata fainted but when she woke up Naruto was still hugging her. She blushed her whole face was red she whispered softly Naruto-kun.Right then Naruto put his face close to Hinatas they were touching. then They fell asleep under the moon light outside of Konoha togather.

to be continued

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on September 23, 2007, 4:09:06 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfgood stuff, im tellen ya

eelchic on July 31, 2007, 5:18:29 AM

eelchic on
eelchicOMG DAT WAZ SOOOO GOOOD CONTINUE ITS RELLY GOOD!!!!!!