Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Crap!!!! A HOLLOW!!!

Is there another Ichigo???read to find out!!

Chapter 1 - Crap!!!! A HOLLOW!!!

Chapter 1 - Crap!!!! A HOLLOW!!!
There was a boy about 15 with orange hair standing up on his head with three strands hanging down.... Only one other person had orange hair in town and that was Ichigo.
Smash!!!!! A hollow was in the city!!!!!!!

(people screaming)

"shoot! This is annoying, I hate when people scream" said the oranged hair boy.

He was wearing soul Reaper clothes but, inside out white on the outside..His zanpaku-to was just like Ichigos. He had a smirk on his face but was bleeding bad on his forehead.

"Damn, This hollow is menos, A big hollow". He wiped his mouth. "This is going to be fun!' He yelled!

He drew his sword then aimed it at the hollow.

"time to go down you.." He was cut off at menos swinging his arm

The orange hair boy parryed it.

"You wont last for long! Il kill you with my own hands," cried Menos!

He flew right at menos's head with his sword but then Meno swinged his black arm at the orange hair boy!He evaded it and swung his Zanpaku-to at menos's head and hit it.

"puff this wasen't that hard, not even worth it"

right then Meno's sent a spike right through the boy.

"agh! t-t-tha-t h-hurt" He coughed up blood and was bleeding alot. He started losing his sight then he closed his eyes.
"im sorry" he then passed out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He opened his eyes.

"What!!! Where am I!!!!" He sprung up and noticed he was bandaged, but he broke the wound and it started bleeding.

"You shouldn't move.Hahaha, You sure did a mark on Menos more than Ichigo did. Im amazed and you look just like him too." said Urahara Kisuke

"Wait what, Ichigo, WHERE IS HE. How did he know about hollows?" yelled the boy

"calm down hes at the soul society, to get his friend, well in my prespective his girlfriend back!" said kisuke

"Soul Society!!! He shouldn't be there he can get kill..."he was stoped

"Ichigo has alot of protensial. But, why do you care?" asked Kisuke

"Because, Im his brother! When i was five years old right when our mom died, we saw the girl. Ichigo left but i jumped. I ended up at the soul society.With Years of training i became a soul reaper.
I did it all to find him... I became captain rank but then i left to find him... I can't belive he's there!"
I only told one person about this before i left and that was Shihouin Yoruichi! I fell in love with her and thats why i told her."

"I heard about you Yoruichi told me about you breifly, but why are you in love with her!(i love her!!! now im jelious)Anyways back to the point, Isent your name....Daisuke? You were going to become captain of the 1st divison but you pulled out. Was that you?" Kisuke asked.

"Yes it was me, but now where is Yoruichi?" Daisuke asked

"With Ichigo, she is their guide to the soul society." he answered.

"Theres more?"asked Daisuke

"Yes 3 more, to help Ichigo" said Kisuke

"get me a way in please, Kisuke. I need to see Ichigo!"Yelled Daisuke

" I can, but it wil take a day you may want to practice, You achived Bandki right?" said Kisuke

"Yes i know mine. Il just hang around town i'll be back later." exclaimed Daisuke


"Ok don't get lost" said Kisuke

"I won't. And Kisuke... Thanks" said Daisuke.

"No problem. bye"

Daisuke headed out the door and kisuke called his 3 workers and ordered them to make the preperations for a door to the soul society. It would be the one Ichigo used. Daisuke headed off to town.

The next chapter.....around town..wait where am i!!!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tron500 on January 20, 2007, 5:02:38 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500Pretty good. Pretty good. I also believe Ichigo luvs Rukia!