Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Goodbye desert

This story kinda takes place during the third season in which xana tries to destroy the sectors but uses the scyphozoa to posses aletia to do it but will sometimes try himself.

Chapter 1 - Goodbye desert

Chapter 1 - Goodbye desert
Ever since Xana has escaped the supercomputer,the world hasnt been the same.But yet,Xana hasnt made a move since then.According to Jeremie,he's been hiding in the U.S.A for some time.But why he hasnt made a move,is unknown.


In Jeremie's room.Jeremie has been working on a program that can track Xana through the internet,but hasnt found a way to send his friends to battle Xana in the internet.
Jeremie:Shoot.There's an Error.Why cant i figure this out.Xana may have escaped,but that doesnt mean we cant fight back.He still need's the towers to attack.Then the door to his room opens and Aletia comes walking in.Jeremie turns around surprised.Jeremie:Aletia.Didnt hear you come in.Aletia:Sorry.Have you figured anything out yet?Jeremie just sighs before speaking.Jeremie:Not yet.But this much i have figured out.Xana still needs the tower's on lyoko to launch an attack.So,we can still beat him.But it wont be easy since he can posses More people at once and with more people,he could be unstoppable.Aletia:He could but he wont.I'm sure you'll figure something out soon.And since he still needs the tower's,he wont cause that much trouble.Or i hope not.Jeremie:Yeah your probably right.But still.Anyway,where are the other's?Aletia:Odd is in the lunchroom eating,Yumi is reading her book by a tree and i havent seen Ulrich.Jeremie:Really.Wonder where he is.Then Jeremie's computer alarm goes off indicating Xana has attacked.


On lyoko,in the desert sector,we see a tower's aura changing from blue to red.Also,some monster's have arrived to guard it.



Back in jeremie's room.Jeremie looked on his computer and see's a tower has been activated.Jeremie then turns to Aletia.Jeremie:Looks like Xana finally made a move.Aletia:Yes.Jeremie:Contact Yumi.I'll call Ulrich and Odd.Aletia:Right.They both take out there cells and call but get no answer from Yumi nor Odd.Jeremie:Ulrich.Do you know what happened to Yumi and Odd.On the other side.Ulrich:No.Why.Jeremie:Both of them arent answering there cells.And Xana has attacked.Ulrich:I could find out.Jeremie:No.Just come to the factory.Me and Aletia will meet you there.Ulrich:Right.They both hang up.Jeremie then turns to Aletia.Jeremie:Let's go Aletia.Aletia:Right.They both head out the door.Meanwhile,Xana's ghost or ghost's has possesed Yumi,Odd and a few other students.Ulrich heads for the factory and passes by both Yumi and Odd who notice.Ulirch stops and yells to them.Ulrich:Hey.Xana has launched an attack.We need to move.Both students dont answer.Ulrich:Hey.Come on guys.We need to move.Both kids just stand there before Yumi shoots a ball of electricity at Ulrich who dodges.Ulrich then figures it out.Ulrich:Xana!Odd then shoots a ball of electricty which ulrich again dodges before running off.The group of xana possesed people follow after him.At the factory,Jeremie goes in the supercomputer room while aletia goes to the scanners.She get's in one and the door closes after.In the supercomputer room,the computer has been turned on and begins the proccess.On the screen,a card with Aletia's virtual form appears.Jeremie then begins typing on his keyboard.Jeremie:Allright Aletia.I'm sending you to the desert.Transfer Aletia.Scanner Aletia.Virtulization.On lyoko,Aletia virtulizes and lands on the ground.Jeremie then virtulizes a vehicle he made for Aletia.It's a pink scooter.Aletia get's on.Aletia:Should i go on or wait for Ulrich.Jeremie:Just go.The tower is due 34 longitude north and 15 latitude west.Aletia:Right.She then heads off.On the computer,jeremie attempts to call ulrich and he answer's.Ulrich:Hello.Jeremie:Ulrich.What are you waiting for.You need to get here fast.Ulrich;I know.But xana possesed some kids including Odd and Yumi.It's going to be hard.Jeremie:Allright.Try to hold them off while Aletia get's to the tower.Ulrich:Is that a good idea.She has no weapons.Jeremie:Dont worry.Ulrich:Allright.The phone hangs up and jeremie assumes watching the monitor in front and show's xana's monster's are heading for Aletia.Jeremie:Aletia watch out.Four bloks are coming after you.On lyoko,Aletia turns her head around and see's four bloks chasing her while shooting laser's.Aletia dodges them and shoots a pink fireball which destroy's one blok but causes 2 of them to hit her vehicle causing her to fall off.She then starts running off with the bloks in pursuit.On earth,Ulrich has been running from the xana possesed group dodging there attacks.He runs into a nearby forest in attempt to lose them.When he doesnt see them anymore,he takes a break.Ulrich:Wow.There pretty good.He then hears a twig snap making him get up and looking around to see his two Xana possesed friends.Ulrich:Dont make me hurt you.Yumi and Odd shoot electricity and hit ulrich causing him to fall.Ulrich looks up and see's his xana possesed friends hovering over him getting ready to attack.On lyoko,Aletia has visual of the tower and shoot's a pink fireball at a blok but misses but the bloks dont,hitting her.Jeremie:Be careful.You lost 20 hit points.Aletia:Dont worry.She then shoot's two pink fireballs and both hit two bloks with one remaning.Aletia shoot's another fireball but misses and the blok shoots fire rings and aletia barely dodged them.She then decides to just get to the tower so she runs off before getting confronted by the scyphozoa who appears.Aletia tries shooting fireballs at it but it just dodges them.It then grabs aletia and starts uploading something rather then downloading.On the computer screen,jeremie wonder's why the scyphozoacis there seeing it shouldnt be.He then notices that it uploads something and with no one there,there's no telling what it is.Jeremie:No.Aletia.He then notices on aletia's card that a mark of xana is there which means.Jeremie:No.Xana is using the scyphozoa to posses aletia.But why?On lyoko,the scyphozoa finishes it's task and drops aletia while it leaves.Aletia however,get's up and a blok comes by and gives her a lift to the activated tower.On earth,the xana possesed group is getting ready to finish ulrich off.On lyoko,Aletia enter's the tower xana activated and goes to the top platorm.Instead of entering code:lyoko,code:xana is entered instead.With that entered,the tower aletia is in dissapars along with the desert which slowly dissapears with aletia dropping out of said tower on the ground.With aletia out of xana's possesing,she's back to normal but starts running because the desert starts dissapearing.Jeremie see's this and quickly devirtulize aletia to save her from falling into the digital sea.On earth,the xana possesed people are back to normal because the activated tower is gone and ulrich wonder's why.To be continued.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment