Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue:Bowser attacks.

This story is about how mario took on bowser for the first time.But to reach his castle,he will need to enlist some friends and gain seven star powers to help.Will he succeed or will the kingdom fall under bowser's command.

Chapter 0 - Prologue:Bowser attacks.

Chapter 0 - Prologue:Bowser attacks.
Once upon a time,in the land of mushroom kingdom,all residents have lived in peace for a while but that all changed when a evil koopa named bowser showed up.When he arrived,he immediately began attacking with his tanks and minions.He destroyed town after town untill he arrived at a small city known as toad town.There,he would find a castle where a princess lives.This princess was the ruler of mushroom kingdom.Also,the prettiest.Bowser then began attacking the castle intending to kiddnap the princess and rule the mushroom kingdom.




Inside peach's castle,toads where scrambling all over the place because the castle was under attack.Then,the attacks suddenly stopped.Thinking it's over,the toads began to relax,but it was too soon for as they began relaxing,the doors burst open with bowser walking in with his minions behind him.He stopps in front of the chanceller toad who wasnt afraid,and also is in charge of peach's castle.Bowser:You.Where is this princess that i've heard rule over this kingdom.I wish to make her mine as well as the mushroom kingdom.Chanceller:I do not know.But if i did,i would not tell you of her whereabouts.Bowser:Is that so.Bowser then blows fire burning the toad and making him faint.Bowser then laughs.Bowser:Fool.If you wish not to tell me,i will find her myself.Minions.All of bowser's minions assemble in front of the koopa king.Bowser:Split up and search the castle for this princess.Use any force necessary to find her and to move anyone foolish enough to get in my way.All his minions salute and split up to search the castle.Bowser:Bwa,ha,ha.Soon,my prizes will be mine.No one will dare to challenge me.







In princess peach's private chamber,the princess is thinking on what to do.Peach:Oh,what shall i do.I have no way to contact mario.And if that evil koopa get's me,my whole kingdom will fall.No.The whole world.There must be a way to get mario.But how.As the princess thinks this,she turns around and see's something that could help.The princess then get's a smirk on her face and walks over but before she could grab the thing that could help,the doors to her chamber get blown open,causing her to turn around.She is shocked to see three koopapatrol guards there.Koopapatrol 1:Hey.Is that the princess bowser wants.Koopapatrol 2:Yeah.It must be her.I see no other pirncess.The third koopapatrol just sighs before speaking.Koopapatrol 3:Of course that's her you dopes.Let's grab her.The other two guards nod and all three go and tie up the princess.After,they pick her up and bring her to the main hall where bowser is waiting.Bowser immediately turns around as the koopapatrols drop her.Bowser:Hmm.You must be this princess i've heard of.The princess looks up and see's bowser starring at her.Bowser:I must admit.You are one gorgeous princess.But none the less.Your mine now.And there is no one who can stop me now.Gwa,ha,ha.Peach:There is one.Bowser stops laughing and looks at the princess.Bowser:You think there is someone who can stop me.You silly girl.No person has ever stopped me before.This person you mean cant possibly have a chance against me.You best forget this person.But,i'm curious who he is.Do tell.Peach:His name is Mario.And he's the hero of mushroom kingdom.He can stop you.Bowser just laughs.Peach get's angry.Peach:He can and will stop you.Bowser:That's a good one.This mario person doesnt sound like a tough person.But if i run into him,he'll be gone so he cant save no one.Gwa,ha,ha,ha.Peach just looks away.Bowser notices this.Bowser:Dont be sad my dear.Your in the hands of a tough person.No one can stop me.Peach:I dont think so.Bowser just gives her a glare.Bowser:Allright minions.Let's move out.And bring this princess with.Bowser then leaves the castle while his minions grab peach and leave.All the toads,who were hiding,come out and see's what happened.Toad 1:No.That meanie took the princess.Toad 2:That's horrible.We should of done something.Toad 3:We should.But didnt.All three toads lower there heads.But toad 1 raises his head.Toad 1:Mario can save her.The other 2 toads raise there heads and all have smiles.Toad 2:Yes.He will.Toad 3:Well,what are we waiting for.Go tell mario toad 1.Toad 1 nods and leaves the castle.To be continued.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonicstrom34 on October 15, 2006, 8:55:10 AM

sonicstrom34 on
sonicstrom34cool story i like how you started it out