Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue:Xana awakens part 1

This story is basically gonna retell code:lyoko from season 1 but with a new character.Enjoy.

Chapter 0 - Prologue:Xana awakens part 1

Chapter 0 - Prologue:Xana awakens part 1
One day,a kid named Jeremie Belpois,stumbles onto an abandoned factory looking for spare robot parts.When he enter's the elevator,he's taken to a room with a big computer.He exit's the elevator and goes to the computer to check it out.He searches for something to turn it on but cant find anything so he decides to leave.Once in the elevator,it goes down 2 floors and opens up.Revealing a big power source for the computer above.Curious,Jeremy goes to check it out and finds a switch puller in which he pulls it down and it activates.Turning the computer on,he goes back up to the computer room and see's it's been turned on.He also see's a revolving chair so he brings it in front of the computer screen and sits down.He begins typing and a holomap of a world is displayed behind the computer with a map also appearing on the screen which is a little more detailed.Also,a window opens up revealing a boy's face.Boy:Who are you.And why did you start the computer back up.Jeremie just looks astonish.Jeremie:My name is Jeremie Belpois.Who are you?And how are you doing this?Boy:My name is not important.You must shut off the computer now before he awakens.Jeremie:Who awakens?Boy:Xana.Jeremie:Who is Xana?Boy:Xana is an evil computer program who was originally designed to disrupt enemie communication but turned on his creator and imprisoned him,me and another person here.After rebelling,xana was shut off and was put into a deep slumber for many years.Until you started it up.You need to shut down this computer now.Jeremie:But?Where are you trapped?Are you in the computer.Boy:Not exactly.I'm trapped in a virtual world called lyoko.Now shut down the computer before.The boy stops.Jeremie:What?Before what?Boy:No!Jeremie:What is it.Boy:Xana has woken up.To be continued.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

diva96 on October 21, 2006, 11:30:49 AM

diva96 on
diva96izn't a girls face on the screen?