Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Practice

No, this is not anything like the game.

Chapter 1 - Practice

Chapter 1 - Practice
I chucked my Kunai at the tree's target. "Only one Baku left..." I murmured. "Waku!" I said quickly. The wolf pup perked up his ears and looked at me. "Can you fetch me more Bakus?" I asked. Waku replied in a playful bark and ran. I took out my katana and slashed the tree's target. Back, forth, up, down, stab!" I yelled as I stabbed the tree.

I pulled out my katana and noticed Waku running back with something in his mouth, the Bakus. "Good boy!" I said as I pulled them from his mouth. "Cmon, we'll go to the river. You can get some fish and I'm going to clean my katana." I said as I looked at all the tree sap on it. We walked away from the academy, into the woods. As we passed, I felt an odd distubance... I looked behind me.

I heard a branch crack. I looked an saw a figure hop down from the trees. "Hey," Gigi said as she smiled at Waku. "Hey Waku!" she said as she pet Waku's head gently. Gigi was coming with us to fish. We had reached the river. Waku stuck his head in the water and pulled out a fish. I cleaned off my katana and looked across the river. A dark, shadowy figure loomed. Waku started to growl. "Hey!" Gigi yelled. "STOP!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NightWing101 on June 1, 2007, 9:59:43 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101OH MY GOSH!!!!!! what will happen next????
PLEASE KEEP THE STORIE GOING OR I GO CRAZY NOT KNOWING!!!