Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meeting "Her"

Sakura was placed in another group when a student was killed. Replacing Sakura's place, a new student. She is about as old as Naruto. Naruto gets more focused with something he wants to protect. Sauske looses his focus when he meets her.

Chapter 1 - Meeting "Her"

Chapter 1 - Meeting "Her"
Naruto and Sauske waited eagerly to meet their new team mate. "Has to be better than Sakura..." mumbled Sauske as he messed with his headband. "Yeah, but when I call her!" Naruto yelled. "You can't call somebody, Naruto. Especially if you haven't met them yet. Such a loser..." Sauske huffed. "Ha! Face it! Your jealous!" Naruto yelled back. Sauske grew angry. "I am not!" They started a scrap, when the door slid open. Revealing a girl.

"This is your new team mate. Sauske, Naruto, this... is Dameon." Kakashi said politely. Sauske looked at her suprised, he couldn't take her eyes off her. "You three can take the time to get to know each other," Kakashi said cooly. "I'm off to read..."

"Alright Sauske..." Naruto hinted. "You can leave now!

"What?!" asked Sauske. "No way!"

"Hello," the girl said quietly. "My name is Dameon Kankiho. You guys are ninjas of the Village Hidden In The Leaves too?" she asked. "Yeah..." dribbled Sauske. "You'll have to excuse my friend," Naruto said as he pushed Sauske aside. "He's an idiot." Dameon giggled. "Hey! If anybody is the idiot, it's you Naruto!" Sauske yelled as he tackled Naruto. They started the scrap they had left off when Kakashi had entered.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on June 19, 2008, 6:30:59 PM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDMooooore! Please? Pretty please? With little coloured sparkly sugar bits on top! Write another chapter...or two, or three. Just MORE. Please

NightWing101 on June 1, 2007, 9:57:36 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101Awsome!!! Please write more!!! *puppy eyes*

WriteMeAPoemIllWriteYouAFanfic on April 5, 2007, 1:27:30 AM

WriteMeAPoemIllWriteYouAFanfic on
WriteMeAPoemIllWriteYouAFanficVery Nice, but it needs work, MEANING that YOU need to ADD more!! Please :(?

Kinshi on January 27, 2007, 11:13:59 AM

Kinshi on
KinshiMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sesshy: Chill......

Me: *GROWLS*

Sesshy: *Hides in corner*

Me: *Jumps Sesshy, and starts making out with him,*