Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Rough Morning

This is a story with a few OCs and some original Naruto charecters. It's a boarding school for ninjas. They deal with classes, friendship, and even, Love.

Chapter 1 - Rough Morning

Chapter 1 - Rough Morning
My name is Dameon Uchiha. I am a lost member of the Uchiha clan. I was lost in the Sand Village, and I there met a boy named Gaara. He took me in as one of the Sand Ninja. This is about a boarding school for ninjas! But the classes aren't exactly the normal ones you would expect. We have combat classes, spying classes, and so on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay cozy in my black hammock in my room with my friends, Andrew, Tyler, and Madax. My black and red alarmclock ticked down the seconds. 3...2...1... "What's the worst thing I could say? Things are better if I stay. So long, and goodnight... So long and goodnight..." It chimed one of my favorite songs; Helena by My Chemical Romance. Andrew sat up and looked at the clock. In red, it said '5:30'. "Girl, why do you get up so early?" asked Tyler. "Because I like to get up and go for a swim." I replied. "At the pool? But your going to be the only one there." Madax said sleepily. "So... your point is....?" I laughed. "I won't have to deal with a bunch of yelling people."

I walked down to the pool and walked into the locker room. I walked past a bunch of pink lockers. They just seemed to stream by. Then, I came across a black one. 'Of course' I smiled. 'It's mine.'

I took out my bathing suit and a towel. I changed and then got back out to the pool. The window reflected some orange sunlight onto the pool. It looked like actual crystal water. I dived into the water and floated in the water.

About an hour later, I began to get cold. I hopped out and dried off. I looked at the mini watch I put on my towel. "Uh-oh!" I cried out as I changed back and put my items back in my locker. "I'm going to be late for Combat Class! Mr. Kakashi isn't one to be strict, but I can't let her get there before me!!"

I ran back into my room with my sleeping roommates. "Wake up!" I yelled. Shocked, they hopped out of their beds. Madax and Tyler walked out from the sheet blocking their side of the room from Andrew and I's. Andrew and I like My Chemical Romance a lot, but Madax and Tyler don't, so we devided up a room so we could decorate how we like. There were Kunais and Shurikens stabbed through the wall on Andrew and I's side of the room. It was painted black with red streaks. My Chemical Romance posters were hung up everywhere. On Madax and Tyler's side, they had a bunch of Camo stuff. Madax and Tyler's books and papers were crammed everywhere.

"We're going to be late!" cried Tyler. We ran into the room. "Ah, Dameon, Tyler, Madax, Andrew. So nice to have you join us." Kakashi smiled. I stood next to Ino on the Girl's side of division. "Aww, looks like you couldn't make it here fast enough with your little Wolf tail between your legs!" Ino whispered a laugh. My Wolf tail swished back and forth in anger. "Don't worry Ino, I'll be fighting you this class..." I laughed to myself.



A/N: Depending on how many comments this receives, depends on wether I will write more or not. Atleast 2 comments, and I'll write more... Cya all! -Dameon

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hirataitokyo on March 20, 2007, 12:27:51 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoDude nice!!! I'd like to read more! ^0^ whoop