Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Fighting Ino

This is a story with a few OCs and some original Naruto charecters. It's a boarding school for ninjas. They deal with classes, friendship, and even, Love.

Chapter 2 - Fighting Ino

Chapter 2 - Fighting Ino
"Well Dameon," Kakashi smiled. "You seem eager, you may pick first."

"Ino." I smirked. Ino and I stepped into the fighting ring. My friends were on the side-lines. "WOOHOO! GO DAMEON!" cheered Andrew. "CMON DAMEON!" cheered Gigi. "Begin." Kakashi said after much antecipation. We circled each other, waiting for the other one to make the first move. I started to make handsigns...

"WOLF FANG FIST!" BLOOSH!

Ino was sent flying up to the air with blood dripping out of her mouth. I charged up to catch up with her. Sand poured out of my gourd and surrounded Ino. I let her drop in the big container of sand. I fell to the ground on my feet. "GAARA!" I shouted. He threw me down a parasol and he picked one up as well. I lifted her up in my sand. I raised the sand. High, higher, highest... BOOM!

She was dropping like a rock. Ino grunted and got up. She picked out some Kunais and launched them at me. I threw the parasol back up to Gaara. He caught it and smiled at me. 'There's something I don't see too often... Gaara smiling...' I thought. I turned intime to see the Kunais being launched. I rolled out of the way. Red chakra surrounded me. I put together more handsigns...

"WOLF'S FANG BITE!!" BLESSSSSSH!!!

Blood dripped out of Ino's arm. I licked the blood off my fangs. "Had enough?" I asked. Ino looked up at me and put together handsigns.

"FORCE-NO JUTSU!"

I felt myself being launched. I was now airborne. Ino was doing my technique. She kicked me up, higher and higher. Ino landed safely on the ground as I fell to the ground. CRRRACK!

My gourd split open. It fell apart and sand was scattered ALL over the ring floor. Blood dripped down my mouth.

Andrew did some handsigns and music started coming out of his hands. After all, he was from the sound village.

"Long ago... just like the hearse you'd die to get in again... We are.. so far.. from you... Burning on..."

One of my favorite songs by My Chemical Romance. "Why did you do that?" asked Tyler as he shifted his headband. "Because..." Andrew responded. "One, Ino hates Dameon and I's type of music; And two, this song can make a 'come back', so to speak." Andrew said.

I hobbled up to my legs. The music rang inside my head. "UGH!!! WHAT IS THAT HORRIBLE RACKET?!" Ino said, plugging her ears and looking behind her at Andrew. Andrew shrugged. I couldn't support myself; I dropped back to the floor. Ino came over me. "I guess you used too much chakra, huh?" laughed Ino.

She still looked at me, but then...

I faded into the sand. "W-what?!" asked Ino. I rose from the sand behind her. "GO DAMEON!" cheered Gigi. I kicked her head, and she fell onto the ring hard. My gourd began to repair itself. I pulled onto my back and looked at her. Sand gathered at her leg. I lifted it, and began to wind her around, and then...

CRACK!

Ino hit the wall like a bug, and lay lifelessly on the ground. "Ino is unable to continue, Dameon wins!" Kakashi announced.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment