Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Carry On

This is a story with a few OCs and some original Naruto charecters. It's a boarding school for ninjas. They deal with classes, friendship, and even, Love.

Chapter 3 - Carry On

Chapter 3 - Carry On
"WOOHOO!!" cried Madax. "W-what?!" asked Kankuro as Ino slowly shivered up. Blood dripped down her mouth and arm, but she had gotten up! "It seems Ino is still, in... very well, carry on."


Ino looked mad. "INO, NO!" cried Sakura. "YOUR TOO HURT!! plus your showing off infront of Sasuke.... I'll take your place!"

Ino left, and Sakura took her place. "I'll prove myself to Sasuke, and defeat you!" Sakura pointed at me. "Actually," Kakashi interupted. "I think Dameon needs a harder opponent. A boy, perhaps... hmm..." Kakashi searched all the boys. "Sasuke VS. Dameon! Let the battle begin!"

Sasuke hopped down into the large arena. We only stood staring at each other. I took my gourd off my back, and smashed it on the ground. "She s-smashed her gourd!" choked Gaara in suprise. The sand was now all over the floor. "I can see what your going to do, you think the sand will slow me down. Correct...?" asked Sasuke with an evil grin. "Something like that..." I murmured. I sank down into the sand. "W-w-what?!"

I rose out of the sand behind Sasuke.

"WOLF FANG FIST!"

I hit Sasuke upside the head, and sent him in the air. "SASUKE!" Sakura cried.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on December 15, 2007, 1:34:39 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16WOOT!! ME LIKIE THIS DAMEON!! COOL!!