Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - There is no chapter title

A story I am working on.. Some details are crpited from my life but most of it is fiction.. so enjoy. ^^

Chapter 1 - There is no chapter title

Chapter 1 - There is no chapter title
These are notes from a journal I kept during an unbelievable time. They are all compiled into story form. What happened to me may seem fictional, but it’s not. I don’t even know if I will be alive when this is looked upon by other eyes. But through the madness, writing was the only place I could hold myself together.



Chapter 1

Dusk. Why, why do we need to use this word in so many poems and songs? Was there a raffle and the winning word was going to be one of the main words in American literature? But strangely enough, dusk is when most things happen. And that is exactly where this happened. But I am getting a head of myself. Let me start from the begging. My name is Blake Slentor. Don’t blame me, blame Marilyn and... well, I don’t know his name. And I know what you are thinking. ‘’Great, another kid who had a parent walk out on him,’‘ but no. My father, was never mentioned by name to me. I asked my mother, but she keeps repeating her self like a broken record, and says word for word ‘’ When I was young, I went to a sperm bank. I wanted a baby so bad that I couldn’t wait to get hitched.’‘ For fourteen years I believed that lie. Until I found a little black book buried underneath some old news papers with coffee stains on them. Apparently my mother wasn’t a prude ( if you know what I mean). I read the aged little pages of the scribbled writings of my mothers relationships. Until I came upon the page that described with explicate detail, a man my mother knew who gave an alias to her. She described him with having dark, jet black hair, hazel eyes with a freckle in each eye, slim build, and a sense of, overwhelming potential about him. He told her his name was John Smith. But she also wrote down that he had a slight English accent. Also, he had tattoos all over his body. But they all looked like symbols from an ancient civilization. Like Egyptian, or Mesopotamian. I didn’t pay much attention to this guy. I had been busier finding all of the spelling and grammatical errors in the book. But a few pages later after this mysterious Smith guy, mom wrote that she took a pregnancy test. It came up positive. And this was the last guy she met.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XCheshireFoxX on March 13, 2009, 11:35:30 PM

XCheshireFoxX on
XCheshireFoxXWow. I couldn't write like that to save my life. @____@

LoveWrathChan on September 25, 2008, 6:37:31 AM

LoveWrathChan on
LoveWrathChan*spazzez*