Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - there is no chapter title

A story I am working on.. Some details are crpited from my life but most of it is fiction.. so enjoy. ^^

Chapter 3 - there is no chapter title

Chapter 3 - there is no chapter title
Chapter 3


At first It looked like nothing. My eyesight got better, hearing a little more acute, and my overall strength was, well... you could tell I was different. I accidentally crushed a glass once when I was taking a drink of ice tea. I thought it was just a cheap glass, so I tried a different one. Same thing happened. But the second time it happened, some glass shards got logged it my palm. It barely even stung, let alone had any pain. As I pulled out the shrapnel of my recently deceased drinking glass, I saw my wounds start to move and contract. And even stranger, I saw a glimpse of darkish liquid beneath my skin. But for only a second. I decided to test this new talent I had further. A small knife. Barely a threat to humanity, it could easily show me if could regenerate from wounds. I tried it on my left arm, the same that the glass broke onto. I drove the blade closer to my skin. Trying my hardest to make a hairline slice. I eventually was able to, but it took me a while. Again, next to no pain. I even tried to get that black ooze on to my index fingertip. I only got a little bit and it felt like nothing I had ever felt before. It was like the smoothest fabric you could ever. Almost liquid, but it felt as though you could make a coat out of it. I wanted to play around more with this strange substance, but about sixty seconds after I extracted it from my limb, it turned into a gas. Blackish gray smoke that clouded my lungs. I couldn’t stay up, my footing was all over the place. My eyelids felt as if they had tiny weights on the ends of them. I knew this feeling from being in a fight with a thug of a tenth grader. We got into a fight about how I disrespected him by not congratulating him over a touchdown on the football field. Long story short, he basically knocked my jaw off. Along with my consciousness. It feels like your body is shutting down and trying to make you fall asleep. That is exactly how I felt then, after that smoke went into my nostrils. I woke up what felt like hours later but was probably only a few minutes. Mom was standing over me. A cigarette half burnt between her stained lips. She smelled of cheap perfume and tobacco. She was just looking at me on the ground. Staring with her disappointed eyes. ‘’ So, what are you on that made you pass out’‘ said the loving and protective mother. I explained to her that I wasn’t on anything and said that I was just tired from being in a school ful of brain dead, red bull induced, attention craving sheep. She bought it, then left the kitchen to go to her room. She spent eighty percent of her day in there. I got to my feet and trekked over to my room. It smelled of incense and looked like a small library. A hide away place from the awful mechanics of the world. But I was feeling immense pain. A mixture of burning hell, and testicle shrinking freezing at the same time. Also a hint of stabbing and throbbing. It was all radiating from one spot on my back. My right shoulder blade.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LoveWrathChan on September 25, 2008, 6:40:01 AM

LoveWrathChan on
LoveWrathChaneEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEps knife! *runs and hides* just one thing, hun... choppie sentences~ <333