Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - there is no chapter title

A story I am working on.. Some details are crpited from my life but most of it is fiction.. so enjoy. ^^

Chapter 4 - there is no chapter title

Chapter 4 - there is no chapter title
Chapter 4

I couldn’t rip my shirt off fast enough. I could feel something move beneath my skin and wrap around my bone. I looked at the mirror right by my small, but nice television. I saw veins, black lines, and my skin stretching till it became a pasty white color. The pain was becoming unbearable. I screamed out, and my eyes began to seep tears onto the hardwood floor. Then I felt the hot, dripping of my blood trickling down my back. It was starting to stain my belt, but I could care less at that time. For I finally saw what had been causing me so much agony. It almost looked like a finger of a demon. It started to creep out of my back. Each time it judded forward, it made the opening in my back larger. No matter how much I tried to push it back, I could not stop this.... thing bursting out of me. I felt like I was going to pass out again. But after about an hour of torture, the growing subsided. I looked back at what had just happened. What I saw I could not believe, so I had to look again to believe it. It looked to be a giant spike protruding from me. It was dripping with that black crap that I had touched earlier. But by the gallons this time. And just like before, it turned into the smoke that knocked me out. But this time it was every where. I tried to duck and stay down. But I was too late and got a mouthful of the stuff. Before I hit the ground, I saw the image of the spike coil around me. Waking up later, with a headache that could make the books, I clambered for the bathroom, racing to beat the upcoming of last knights fast food. While in my attempts, I saw Marilyn on the ground in her room. The smoke must of knocked her out too. An ash tray was broken by her hip. She must have been imbibing one of her cigarettes when she felt the effects of the smoke. I didn’t have time to check on her. The spike was still hugging me tightly. After I was done vomiting blood and white castle, I made my way over to mom. I lifted her to her bed, she seem very light, almost like a child. In fact everything seemed light to me then. I decided that too much strange things could happen at once, and I returned to my room and slept until I was ready to deal with things.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LoveWrathChan on September 25, 2008, 6:41:57 AM

LoveWrathChan on
LoveWrathChan*gasp* its gorgeous! <333