Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Crying Chao

When Tails is kidnapped who is to save him other than...Amy? But will Amy's heroics cost her and Sonic's life?

Chapter 1 - The Crying Chao

Chapter 1 - The Crying Chao
Amy: “Sonic!!!!! Sonic, where are you?”

She stomped her foot and suppressed a groan. She did however roll her eyes. It was just like Sonic to ignore her when she called him.

Amy: “Sonic!!!” she called again.

This time Sonic came to a running halt before her.

Sonic: “What is it, Amy? I’m in kind of a hurry.”

Amy: “I was just wondering if you were free for that picnic this afternoon.”

Sonic: “Amy…” Sonic whined.

Amy rolled her eyes. She’d planned for this.

Amy: “Don’t worry. Rouge and Knuckles will be there too.”

He considered this.

Sonic: “What about Tails?” He asked, possibly searching for anyway out.

Amy: “He said that he was busy, probably working on the X-Tornado.”

Sonic rubbed his nose and smiled.

Sonic: “I guess that I’ll come…” he said slowly.


Meanwhile…

Tails was working on his X-Tornado when he heard a scream.

Tails: “I wonder what that was” he said to himself.

He went outside to investigate. There outside his door was a little crying chao.

Tails: “Awe it’s okay, little buddy.” He shushed. “It’s okay…” He crooned.

The chao suddenly gave an evil laugh. Tails looked up in surprise and saw the chao turn to steel. Tails gave a yelp and dropped the chao. He watched in horror as the chao transformed into a familiar metallic creature. Tails tried to run backwards but fell, landing on his head. The creature laughed at Tails’ stupidity. Slowly he drew closer, enjoying the look of terror on Tails’ face.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Esshole on April 9, 2009, 3:01:38 PM

Esshole on
EssholeWee . . . Mecha Chao!