Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Perimeter

When Tails is kidnapped who is to save him other than...Amy? But will Amy's heroics cost her and Sonic's life?

Chapter 4 - Perimeter

Chapter 4 - Perimeter
Amy took the train to the Mystic Ruins, once again thankful for her luck. She would’ve wondered idly why the train was running this late, but still had too much to think about. She got off at the first stop and ran straight to Tails’ workshop. Luck was with her a third and fourth time when she found the door unlocked and the keys for the X-Tornado were in the ignition. She’d been right; he had been working on his X-Tornado.

Amy hopped into the X-Tornado and flew to the center of the Mystic Ruins. As she had suspected, the base was in the very center of the forest: easy to find from air, difficult to find from foot. Amy landed the plane near the warehouse and walked up to it by foot.

Quietly she crept up to the side of the warehouse. She held her breath and peaked through the window. There she saw Tails lying semi-conscious on the ground, free of any cages or guards. This was going to be too easy, Amy thought. She snuck around the back to find a door but was surprised to find there was none. Next she decided to check the entire perimeter of the warehouse, only to find that there were no doors at all. How strange… She thought. She guessed that she’d have to break open the window, but it was risky. She might not even be able to break it and even if she did, there was a high possibility that an alarm would sound and she’d be caught. Still, she couldn’t leave Tails in there and do nothing. She decided to risk it. She brought her hammer back with all her strength and…

The glass broke easily. She silently jumped through the window and picked Tails up. No alarms sound yet Amy knew better than to feel safe. She quickly jumped back out of the window and ran to the X-Tornado. She began strapping Tails in when she someone’s laughter sounded from behind her.

???: “You don’t actually think that you can get away, do you?” The voice taunted.

Amy knew that voice, yet she couldn’t think of who it belonged to. She didn’t turn around until the laughter finally stops. She suddenly found herself face-to-face with Metal Sonic. An evil grin spread across his face as if silently telling her that there was no way she was leaving alive.

Metal Sonic: I didn’t expect to see you hear? I know that you like him, but dressing up as Sonic takes stalking to a new level.”

Despite Metal Sonic’s joking, she didn’t feel scared until she saw Shadow come out of literally nowhere, cross-armed, not even bothering to look at her. His cold indifference was worse than Metal Sonic’s cockiness. It sent a cold shiver down her spine and suddenly she knew that she wasn’t going to make it out alive.

[Another cliffhanger! Sorry that it's shorter and I'll admit pretty boring compared to the other chapters. It'll pick up.]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment