Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Reasons

When Tails is kidnapped who is to save him other than...Amy? But will Amy's heroics cost her and Sonic's life?

Chapter 5 - Reasons

Chapter 5 - Reasons
Amy stared at them for a second and then, before either of them could react, she pushed a button on the X-Tornado control panel.
Amy: “Auto-pilot, home, turbo speed!” she commanded it.

The plane took off, leaving a cloud of dust in its place. Amy gave a triumphant grin that only lasted a second. She realized that neither Metal Sonic nor Shadow seemed the least bit upset.

Amy: “What? Why isn’t either of you upset?”

Metal Sonic: “Well now we can use you to lure Sonic here.” he gave a nasty grin. “I’m sure he’ll come faster now that he knows that we’ve got you.”

Amy: “No!” she screamed. “I’d rather die than lure Sonic to his death!”

Metal Sonic laughed.

Metal Sonic: “Don’t worry—you’ll die anyway,” he assured her, “just not before Sonic is here to watch.”

Amy shivered. She needed to stall.

Amy: “Why are you doing this?”

Metal Sonic: “The basic, really. Sonic is the only thing standing in my way from ruling the world.”

Amy: “Isn’t that kind of Eggman’s thing?”

Amy couldn’t be sure if Metal Sonic looked any different, but from the tone of his voice, Amy guessed that he was angry.

Metal Sonic: “Eggman isn’t fit to run his own evil organization, much less the world!”

Amy: “That’s why you’re doing this? Because of Eggman’s unorganized?”

Metal Sonic: “Eggman never treated me like the true ruler I am, so, yes, I’m going to rule him in revenge!”

Amy: “And what about the rest of the world?”

Metal Sonic: “Let’s just say that’s an added bonus.”

Amy couldn’t make sense of it. No one would rule the world because of something so stupid. There had to be more to the story, Metal Sonic wouldn’t be that mad because Eggman treated him poorly, but Amy could tell that he wouldn’t say anymore and decided to move onto Shadow.

Amy: “Shadow,” Shadow looked up. “Why are you doing this?”

Shadow grunted and didn’t answer.

Metal Sonic: “Enough talk! Let’s get her already!” he said impatiently, still mad about the Eggman question.

Next thing Amy knew, she was flying through the air after being punched in the stomach by Shadow. She tried to get up when cold steel wrapped around her waste. Metal Sonic hoisted her up only to throw her into the hard grasses-covered ground. The grass didn’t make it any less painful. Again and again Metal Sonic and Shadow took their turns bashing Amy around until she didn’t move. She felt aware of their eyes as she lay curled on the ground. Hands tightened around her wrists, forcing her to stand. Shadow turned her around, making her look at the face of the soon-to-be killer. She felt a rush of determination. No way was she going to get caught. She’d rather die…

Amy quit struggling and felt the grip loosen for a second. That second was all she needed. She whipped her head down and sunk her teeth into Shadow’s hand. He pulled back immediately and Amy ran for it. She knew it was useless and, honestly, she didn’t plan on getting away. All she planned was for Metal Sonic to lose control of his temper.

It worked. Metal Sonic let out a scream of anguish and frustration. He stood in front of Amy in a second and she could see in his eyes that he was finished playing.

Metal Sonic: “Metal Torment!” He shouted. Seconds later electrical bands flew out of his hands, sparking menacingly, and moving rapidly toward Amy.

[Leave a comment!]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment