Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Rescue

When Tails is kidnapped who is to save him other than...Amy? But will Amy's heroics cost her and Sonic's life?

Chapter 6 - Rescue

Chapter 6 - Rescue
The bands flew closer. They were inches in front of her and she hadn’t even had time to take a step backwards. She closed her eyes and braced herself for the attack.

Sonic: “NO!”

Amy opened her eyes just in time to see Sonic intercept the bands. Instead, they closed around him. Utterly horrified, Amy watched as Sonic violently shook. Amy could hear him groaning and knew that he wouldn’t want to scream; wouldn’t want to show weakness. Amy screamed for him.

Amy: “SONIC!”

It seemed like an eternity before Sonic was released from the bands. Sonic feel to the ground. Amy ran up to him as he coughed violently. Metal Sonic seemed absolutely thrilled that he wouldn’t have to wait for Sonic to show. Shadow, on the other hand, seemed…bored, as if he’d seen it all before, which, come to think of it, he had. Like Amy had thought before, villains were extremely predictable.

Amy: “Sonic, are you okay?”

Sonic nodded, unable to quit coughing.

Metal Sonic: “About time you showed up, Sonic. I was beginning to think you didn’t care about your friends at all.”

Amy put a resisting hand on him but Sonic stood up anyway.

Sonic: “I was just taking a nap.”

He gave Amy a dark look. She bowed her head in shame. Metal Sonic ignored this.

Metal Sonic: “Do you want to surrender or do you want to do this the hard way?”

Sonic: “You know how I like a good challenge.”

And just like that, they were off, just like with Knuckles earlier that afternoon. Punch after punch, kick after kick were thrown, though unlike with Knuckles, Sonic didn’t just dodge. Amy was frozen on the spot. She wanted to help but didn’t want to get in the way.

Sonic: “Run, Amy!” Sonic shouted to her.

His momentary distraction left Metal Sonic free to kick him hard in the back. Sonic grunted and did a back flip, narrowly missing the ground. Amy watched him resume fighting, knowing that she’d never leave him.

With her hammer ready, Amy ran full speed at Metal Sonic. Amy alone was no match for him but could successfully distract him. Metal Sonic continued to unsuccessfully block and punch. Amy hit him on the head with her hammer and when he turned to attack her, Sonic hit him from behind. He crashed to the ground and didn’t move.

Sonic grabbed Amy’s hand.

Sonic: “Let’s go!”

Amy nodded. Sonic bent down to pick her up, but before he could, Amy felt a hand grab her around the waist and the next thing she knew, she was flying.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment