Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Don't Do This

When Tails is kidnapped who is to save him other than...Amy? But will Amy's heroics cost her and Sonic's life?

Chapter 7 - Don't Do This

Chapter 7 - Don't Do This
Shadow’s arm found its way to Amy’s neck, cuffing her in a headlock.

Shadow: “Surrender or she dies.” He said quietly.

Sonic froze, his brain working fast. He’d been through enough with

Shadow to know that he wasn’t joking but he also knew that he had a soft spot.

Shadow pulled out a gun and put it to Amy’s head.

Shadow: “You have two seconds before I shoot.”

Sonic: “Don’t. Please, Shadow, don’t.”

Shadow: “I’m warning you, Faker. Surrender.”

Sonic: “Shadow, please! Please don’t kill her!”

Shadow cocked the gun.

Sonic: “Maria.” Sonic said desperately.

Shadow: “What about her?”

Sonic: “Don’t kill Amy—she’s my Maria. I love her, Shadow. Please…”

This time Shadow froze. Maria was the only thing he could think about.
He released Amy. Sonic ran forward to catch her. Sonic gave Shadow a look of eternal gratitude and before Shadow consciously knew what he was doing, he pulled a chao emerald out of his pocket. Shadow linked hands with Sonic and Amy.

Shadow: “Chaos Control!”

Blackness had almost completely surrounded them before Metal Sonic shouted “Metal Torment!” Amy fell to her knees as the electric bands constricted around her. She pulled at the bands around her neck but they wouldn’t move. She was suffocating. Darkness fully engulfed them.

hehe cliffhanger! drop a comment.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment