Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter onein the beggning

i wrote this one a while ago but this boy finds this sword and so does and evil guy they have to fight though, well its not complete but its a few chapters, tell me if i should finish it
^-^

Chapter 1 - chapter onein the beggning

Chapter 1 - chapter onein the beggning


Chapter one

In the Beginning

The sun quietly crept through the blinds and on to Tye's face early one morning. Tye pulled the covers over his head as he slowly woke up from the sun's bright rays. Then he heard a voice from downstairs say, ” Tye, breakfast is ready.”



So he dragged himself out of bed and started pulling up his sheets and fluffing his pillows. He dressed himself for the day and started to go down the stairs. Still half asleep, he could hear plates and glasses being set on the table. He started to wake up when he started smelling the bacon and pancakes. Then he thought to himself, ” Must be my birthday breakfast.” When he did get downstairs, he looked in the dining room where they ate, and on the table he saw sizzling bacon, sausage, eggs, and golden pancakes.



He looked at his Mom and she said, ” Well, how do you like it Birthday boy? It's your special birthday breakfast!”



Still staring at the food, Tye turned to his Mom and said, ” Don't you think you overdid it or something? I mean you've got bacon and hashbrowns and three different kinds of sausage! I mean…wow.” As he sat down in the chair he always sat in, he looked up and saw his dad putting on his shoes and overcoat. Tye got back up and walked over to his dad and said, ” Morning dad, so where are you going to this early?”



As he was stacking his papers and packing his bag he said, ” Son, I have an important meeting at ten and I really need to be there on time.” Putting down his head and thinking but still not understanding, Tye said, ” Dad it's only seven o'clock, that meeting's two hours from now, and I think you'll be able to eat and be out the door way before then.C'mon it's my birthday!”



Stopping what he was doing, Tye's father looked at him and said, ” Son, listen to me, I have some other things to do before then.”



Tye rolled his eyes, turned around and walked back to the table. Tye sat down and looked at his mom and said, ” Can we eat now?”



His mother looked him and said, ” Sure honey, but first would you go get your brother for me?” Tye slowly got up from his chair and started climbing the stairs.



Then his mother got up and walked over to her husband and he said,” What am I doing wrong?” She sat down in a lounge chair next to another lounge chair and asked him to sit next to her.



She took a deep breath and said, ” If you haven't noticed yet, both of the boys have acted different ever since you got your new job. You've had this job for about five years. I can imagine it's like not even having a father for them because you're never around to do anything with them.” Then he got up and walked to the door. She got up and said, “Please try and make it to Tye's football game, because you haven't made it to anything special on his birthday in the past five years. This year he is turning fifteen.”



As he opened the door, he said, ” I'll do what I can.” Then he walked out the door.



Tye and his brother, Garthan, came down the stairs. Garthan smelled the air and said, ” Happy Birthday on the twenty-first of March. What smells so good down here?”

Tye, already at the table, said, ” Well let's see.” Looking around the table he said, ” Bacon, sausage, um… pancakes, hashbrowns, mostly everything you could have for breakfast.



Garthan looking at Tye said, ” Hey, how did you get there so fast?” Sarcastically Tye said, ” Well, I walked while you were smelling the food.”



Garthan went down to the table, and said, ” Where's Dad?”

Tye, taking a deep breath, said, ” He left for a meeting at ten.”

Garthan, not understanding, said, ” It's only seven o-six.”



Looking up at Garthan Tye, said, ” That's pretty much what I said.” Then they started passing plates of food and filling up their plates. As they started eating, the room got very quiet.



Then their mother stopped eating and said, ” You need to give your father some slack. He does do a lot of work trying to get money to support the family. I'm sure if he had time he would spend it with us.”



Tye picking up his plate and walking over to the sink and said, ” Sure Mom, but aren't we considered rich anyway? I mean we have this huge house, a lot of stuff, and half the stuff we don't even use that much, if at all.” Tye got up and walked over to the sink and after washing his plate, he walked up the stairs to his room to get his football pads on. Putting on his shoulder pads and cleats, finding his mouthpiece and finally putting on his helmet, Tye thought to himself, ” I hope Dad makes it to my game tonight.” Once he got them on, he walked downstairs yelled,” I'm gonna' go to football practice for the game tonight. I'll be back in a bit.”



A Tye left Garthan went up to his room.



Tye then got on his bike and rode about twenty minutes to his school. He put his bike in a bike rack and locked it. Then he walked over to the football field, where he saw his coach and team. The coach told the team who they were up against, it was the Sterling High Panthers. That was the strictest school in the state, and with the best football team.

When the coach was done filling them in with all the info, they started practicing.



They put on their helmets and went out to the field. The coach grabbed the big practicing pads and said, ” Maisen you're up.” The coach walked over to the middle of the field and said ,“Go!” Maisen ran forward and hit the pad as hard as he could.



Maisen and Tye are the best of friends they have known each other since they were little toddlers. Maisen is a shy person, not usually liking to make new friends. Maisen has black hair and brown eyes. When Maisen was a little boy, he was caught in an explosion in China, so therefore his head is still recovering and that is why he still wears bandages around his head. Maisen's father was in the Air Force at the time, and was also caught in the explosion, but did not live through it. His mother died giving birth to Maisen. Maisen was then sent to an orphanage because he had no other family.



When Tye's father was done doing all his duties, it was about one forty-five. Driving down the road to come home, then he thought, ” Oh man, it's one forty-five! Tye's game starts in about an hour and I'm not going to make it with this storm.” Still driving in his car, Mr. Phoonn thought to himself, ” Where the heck did this storm come from anyway? It looks like this storm is following me and getting bigger as it goes, but I guess it kind of always looks like that.” A few minutes later, Tye's father was driving down the road in the pouring rain on a road that he thought was a short cut home. Then he saw a dark figure in the middle of the road and he stopped. Mr. Phoonn got out of the car and put his jacket on over his head to keep from getting wet as he went over to the dark figure and said, ” What are you doing here?”



The dark figure did not answer. The dark figure bent down and picked something up.



Mr. Phoonn could not see who the person was or what the strange person had picked up. The dark clouds had blocked the sunlight and the rain was coming down hard. Mr. Phoonn then asked, ”How can I help you? Are you lost?”



Still there was no answer. The figure then said, ”I'm sorry, you've been so good to me all these years.”



Mr. Phoonn looked back and said, “What? What are you talking about?” Then the person said, ”Come over here please.”



Mr. Phoonn walking over said, ”Can we get in the car and do this, I mean its pouring rain out here.”



The figure quickly replied, ”No!” The figure then struck Mr. Phoonn on the head and knocked him out. As Tye's father lay unconscious in the rain, the figure said, ”I'm sorry I have to do this, you have been very kind to me, but you must go.” The figure stuck out his hand as if waving, but then something that looked like a ball shot out from his hand. It hovered in front of the figure and grew larger and larger, until it was a big hole in the air. The figure threw Tye's father in the hole before it closed up. Once the hole closed, the figure shoved the car off the cliff. When the car stopped tumbling down the cliff, the figure turned around and walked away.



Tye unlocked his bike, got on and rode home. When he got home, he walked over to his Mom and said, ”Okay mom, I have about forty minutes until I have to be back at the school. I'll be up in my room.” Tye went to his room, put his helmet and mouthpiece on his bed and then, sat at his desk. “That was a good three hour work out.” He picked up the Return of the King book written by J.R.R. Tolkien.

Swinging his hands around as if holding a sword, Tye thought, “I wish I could be like Aragorn, King of all mankind. Fighting orcs and trolls with the sword of Isildur.” Then pretending to sheath his sword, he pretended he had a bow and arrow in his hand. He said, ”Maybe I could be Legolas, very skilled with the bow and arrow, taking down many orcs from a distance with my deadly aim. I could even be the hobbit, Bilbo Baggins and fight the evil dragon Smaug.” Leaning back in his chair he thought, ”Yea that would be cool.” While he was thinking, he fell asleep, and went straight into a dream. In this dream he had a magical sword and destroyed a mysterious figure. Then he said his good-byes to two fourteen-year-old angels. When he awoke, he noticed he had been out for about thirty minutes. “Oh crud, I'm supposed to be at the school in ten minutes.” Tye grabbed his helmet and rushed to the door. “Mom, I'll see you at the game, ”Tye yelled.



Tye's Mom yelled back, ”Okay, I'll see you at the game, good luck.”

Tye got on his bike and rode fast to his school. When he got there, he quickly put his bike in the bike rack and took the lock out of his pocket and put it on his bike. He ran to the back of the school where his team's locker room was.



“Tye, good you made it, you were almost late,” said his coach. Do you guys know the plan? Tye-quarterback, Maisen-running back, Kyle- center, Shane, well you know your positions. Now let's get out there and win!” The team put their helmets on and ran out to the field. Since

Tye's team the Kings was the home team, they kicked off. The team got in a line with Maisen in the middle. Maisen was the head of the defensive unit and also the kicker on the team so he kicked the ball. Maisen started running first and the rest of the team followed. Maisen kicked the ball high in the air, way over to the other side of the field.



The cheerleaders for both teams started cheering, and got the crowd excited. The Kings cheerleaders had a yellow K on the front of their shirt and the rest was red. Their skirt separated from the top part of the shirt. While the panthers cheerleaders had long sleeve shirts and skirts. Their colors were black and blue.



The announcer talked into the microphone saying, ”Wow, did you see that kick! That kick was by the teams defensive captain, number forty-six.”



“Yea, that's one heck of a kicker if you ask me,” yelled the other announcer.



One of the more slender players on the Panthers team caught the ball. The player caught the ball at the back of the in-zone, so the player immediately started running.



“Okay, player number fifty-six on the panthers has caught the ball, and he's on his way to the other side of the field,” said the announcer.



Number fifty-six ran as fast as he could to dodge all the Kings players. The Panthers started pushing the rushing Kings to each side of the field. The cheerleaders kept yelling with all their cheers, and waving their pom-poms.



“Oh no, it looks like number fifty-six is planning to go through the middle,” said the announcer.



The player made it to the opening, but when he got about halfway through, Maisen plowed over one of the blocking Panthers. Maisen ran as fast as he could toward the ball and shoved the other player as hard as he could, and the player fell hard.



Both teams got back into position and tried to catch their breath. “HIKE!” yelled the Panthers quarterback.



The Kings defense blitzed forward trying to take down everyone possible. The quarterback threw the ball. The crowd, all watching the great pass, was on the edge of their seats thinking what would happen next.



Maisen, running behind the receiver as fast as he could, felt like there was nothing around him. The cheering crowd blurred out until he heard nothing at all, nothing except his heart beating five times faster than normal. So it felt.



“Wow, do you think he's gonna catch it?”



“ I sure hope so!” said the two announcers.



Maisen jumped in the air and caught the ball and his heart beat slowed. But right before he hit the ground, a hand came in and took it from his grasp. Maisen was stunned as he was sure he caught it and was holding it tightly. Luckily another player took down the runner before he arrived at the in-zone.

Both teams, breathing heavily, walked over to where the ball was and got into position. Maisen felt badly embarrassed and wanted revenge. Maisen was a shy person but had very little tolerance. Again, the ball was hiked and the play was live. This time the Panthers ran it. It was a devastating play on the Kings. The team formed a wall of players so the player carrying the ball didn't have to worry about being tackled. This play gave the panthers a touchdown; of course. The Panthers weren't having a challenge at all against the Kings, so they just took the extra point. Maisen was switched out for Tye. The other players, and Kyle got down into the center position with Tye behind him. Kyle put the ball on the ground under himself with his hand still firmly grasping it. Tye yelled, “Set…hut, hut HIKE!” Tye ran backwards, as the others ran forward or blocked the other team. Tye had a small amount of time to find out whom to throw it to. One of the Panthers players broke through the defensive line and got a straight shot at Tye. Tye had to decide quickly, and then very fast he threw the ball. It soared through the air with a whistle. Just before Tye hit the ground with a big THUD!



Then John, one of the receivers, jumped, stretched out his legs, and stuck out his arms and reached for the ball spinning in the air. Then John, almost stumbling when he landed caught himself and sprinted forward. As he was still running, a few of the panthers caught up to him, so he started running toward the side of the field. The closest player hit him with all his strength. Tye walked up to where the receiver was tackled.



Maisen noticed a brutal looking Panthers player approaching Tye from behind. Maisen stood up and apprehensively watched the situation.



“Hey good play.” Said the player. Then he walked back to his team. The teams lined up in their positions and got ready to run. “Hike!” The play was started and Tye threw a great pass, which was followed by a great catch. A few seconds after the throw, the same player that talked to Tye, hit him very fiercely. Then everything went black for Tye.

The player was pointing at Tye and laughing his head off. The coach and refs were hurrying, but Maisen was the first to get there.

When he got there, Maisen grabbed the player's mask and threw him on the ground. Then Maisen jumped on the player and pulled the player's arm behind his back pretty far. The player started to groan, louder, and louder. Maisen whispered in the player's ear, ”You won't go near my friend again, got it?”



The player didn't answer, but just kept groaning.

Maisen pulled the players arms back further and very harshly yelled, “Answer me!”



Cheerleaders from both sides ran to the middle of the field.

Maisen was still badly hurting the player. Weakly the player said,



“Okay, okay whatever you say, just stop, okay?”



Maisen got off of the player and said, ”I'm warning you!” When the rest of both teams got to where they were, the teams ran to their own player.



Tye's mother rushed to Tye and made sure he was okay, but she noticed that his nose was bleeding and wasn't talking to her. The first thing Tye said was, ”Is Dad here?”



Then Tye's girlfriend, Amber, got over there. She could not believe her eyes. Amber has beautiful green eyes and long brown hair. She dropped her pom-poms and her eyes started to water.



Tye's mother looked away and sighed.

Someone had already called the hospital and an ambulance was on its way. When an ambulance got there, two men put Tye on a stretcher and took him away.



Tye's Mom and girlfriend followed the ambulance in Mrs. Phoonn's van.

When they got to the hospital they waited for about twenty minutes, until the doctor came out.



The doctor very softly said, ”Phoonn?” Looking around expectantly, he finally saw two women stand up. Then he knew it was the Phoonns when they walked towards him. “Mrs. Phoonn I assume?” he said.



“Yes? I'm here,” she said.



“Well, your son is fine. There was nothing seriously wrong with him he just got the wind knocked out of him.”



Tensely Amber said, ”So he's going to be okay?” “Yes, I believe so,” the doctor answered.

Chapter two

Angels and the Sword

Tye got home with his Mom and Amber and said, “I wonder if we will win the game?” Walking up the stairs to his room and sitting on his bed, he picked up the radio and tuned it to different channels to see if the game was on the radio but it wasn't. “I'll just have to ask Maisen,” thought Tye. Tye heard footsteps coming up the stairs and looked towards his door. Then Tye saw Amber coming to his room. “The game isn't on the radio,” said Tye.



“That's fine, I'm just glad you're okay,” she said as she got on the bed behind him. She put her arms around his arms and rested her head on his shoulders. “You need to get some rest, lay down.”



“Sure I guess,” said Tye as he started to lay down.



Amber looked at Tye as he was resting.



Sitting on the edge of his bed, she thought about a dream she had last night. She was captured by a huge figure but someone saved her. She had no idea where it came from. There was more but she couldn't remember any more. All the sudden, she became very tired and fell asleep on the bed next to him.



When Amber awoke, she found herself in a forest. She awoke Tye and hung on to his arm right arm.



Tye got up and looked around to see where he was. He had never seen

this place before. Then he heard a voice say, ”Do not worry for there is nothing to be afraid of.”



Who said that?” yelled Tye as he looked around. Then he saw two birds fly by, except these birds were no ordinary birds. They seemed abnormally big. Then there was a big wind, which blew very hard. He followed the huge birds to where they landed. They landed in the shadows of the trees, so Tye could not see who they really were. Then he noticed that they kind of had a human figure.

Amber got closer to Tye as the two figures got closer and closer. Amber weakly said, ”Tye what are they going to do to us?”



“I'm not sure, but I promise you won't get hurt, Amber. What do you want with us?” said Tye.



“Why are you so afraid? I told you not to be, did I not?” said a more masculine voice.



“Yes, I believe he did,” said a feminine voice.



Who are you, tell me?” asked Tye.

“Fine. If you must know, my name is Drazaniel,” he said as he stepped into the light. The man had blue eyes and long brown hair, about to his ears. He wore something like a tank top yet the shirt was loose and it was navy blue. The man was very muscular and carried a sword under his sash. The sash he wore was a large red sash that was tied on the side. He also wore loose pants kind of like jeans but it had a different texture, it was more of a soft texture. The pants were also navy blue. He also wore black boots like army boots, yet there were no laces. There was one odd part to the man, he had massive wings with beautiful large feathers, and his wings seemed to be triple jointed.



Then a woman stepped into the light and very calmly said, ”My name is Tikka.” This woman had sparkling green eyes and blue hair in a high ponytail. She wore a navy blue dress, with a light blue belt tied in the front. Then on her neck was a white cloth almost like a cape yet the cloth covered both her shoulders and only went down to her waist. For shoes, the woman wore sandals. She also had significantly large wings with three joints. Yet her wings were not as massive as Drazaniel's. She carried a staff, and at the end was a circle with two lines going through it. One of the lines was horizontal and the other was vertical.



Back at Tye's house, his mother walked up to Tye's room and said, “Maisen called and said…” She looked around the room for Tye and Amber. She walked out of the room and thought, ”This will get him out. Tye, you lost the game.” She waited for an answer. “You had to forfeit because a lot of your teammates got hurt. I'm really telling the truth!” There was still no answer. Then she thought he had just gone for a walk and he'll be back in a little bit.



While Amber was still holding on to Tye's arm, they heard screeches and yells.



Then all of a sudden, these horrible looking things came out from the trees. These things almost looked like goblins in movies except they were real. They had dark green nasty skin and sharp teeth. They wore armor that looked a billion years old. These green monsters carried various weapons from maces to axes. Some even carried something like pikes and some had weapons like swords or daggers. These monsters encircled the four people.



Slowly Drazaniel drew his sword and Tye noticed what his sword looked like. At the bottom of the handle, there was a blue jewel, and on the hilt there were two points going upward. On each side of the blade were two larger points. At the base of the blade, the blade almost formed a large diamond before the actual blade.



“Vicems,” said Drazaniel.



“What?” said Tye.



“Vicems, they have suddenly come to this world. They have reached most of the globe and must have finally reached this city. From what I have learned as this world's Guardian is that this world is changing rapidly.”



“Yes, I have noticed that also, Drazaniel,” said Tikka.



Amber got behind Tye and put her hands on his shoulders. Tye put his arms out and got ready to defend her.



The vicems slowly closed in on the four people. They all stopped and waited for more to come in behind them. Then they all charged in.



Tikka cast a spell over Tye and Amber, for they were unarmed. This spell was a defensive type. Both of the angels flew up into the cover of the sun, all the monsters were blinded by the sun. “Eternity! Give me the power of Etrinity!” Drazaniel started to glow a light blue.



“What is he doing?” asked Amber.



“He's using his sword Eternity to bond with the power of Etrinity. Eternity is a sacred blade in our world but the sword has granted him the power of using it. Etrinity was our home world.



Drazaniel charged down at the vicems. He put both hands on his sword, raised it above his head, flew down and chopped one of the vicem's spear type weapons in half. Then he shoved the end of his handle into the vicems face. He turned around and blocked a sword and kicked the attacking vicem. He turned around and sliced a vicem's stomach, and then stabbed it. Then Drazaniel raised his wings and very forcibly he flapped his wings down and flew high up. From his wings came a most brutal gust. All of the surrounding vicems fell back.



Now it was Tikka's turn. She held up her staff high up I the air, as her wings were still wings to keep her up in the air. Her staff started to glow. She then pointed her staff at the vicems on the ground, and a blue ball of what looked like lightning came off of her staff and slowly went towards the vicems.



Vicems are very stubborn, but they are very brutal. Their type, when going into battle, will have no strategic moves. They are not very organized and they usually live under hills or make a home out of clay. These ruthless monsters will attack anything without any fear. That's what this vicem did too. He got up with his mace, ran towards it and struck it. At first, the vicem kept whacking and whacking, but nothing seemed to happen. More vicems got up and started hitting it. Tikka and



Drazaniel kept flapping their wings up and down, waiting patiently. Once the lightning ball was covered in attacking vicems, Drazaniel looked at Tikka and nodded his head. She then pulled her staff back and said, ”A thon naxo!” The ball of lightning, still being hit made a big flash of light.

All of the vicems stepped back from being blinded. Then a stroke of lightning came out of the ball and hit the closest vicem. The vicem started to scream. He dropped his weapon and fell to his knees, still screaming. Then it stopped; the vicem fell to his face, without a breath left. Lying there on the ground, steaming lay the vicem.



Amber turned her head because she could not bear the sight.



The lightning bolt started to electrify more and more of the vicems, more and more fell. One by one they started to die, until they were all dead. That was not the end of them though as more and more came in to replace them. Both Tikka and Drazaniel dropped to their feet, readied their weapons and charged.



Drazaniel went to one side and started slashing away at the vicems. He blocked and stabbed, punched and sliced.



Tikka flew to the opposite side and started shooting magic at the vicems; she smacked and stabbed at the vicems with her staff.



The spell on Tye and Amber was fading and they were becoming a target to the vicems. Finally, the effect wore off and many vicems came at Tye and Amber. Tye put his arms out and was ready to fight.



“Drazaniel can you get to him?” Tikka said, as she was still battling the monsters.



“No, I can't as my hands are full with these hideous things,” Drazaniel said as he was hacking away at the beasts.



“We must protect him at all costs necessary!” she said.



“I know but I just cannot get to him. If I stop, I will surely get wounded,” said Drazaniel.



The beasts got closer and closer to Tye and Amber. Then all of a sudden, they heard a yell, which seemed to carry on for a while.



Everyone one was looking up, even the vicems. Everyone stopped. Their weapons were down. Everything and everyone was looking at the sky.



Then there was a figure that cast a shadow upon a segment of the battleground. Then finally the figure reached the ground but an instant before this character hit the ground, he hit in the middle of a battalion of vicems. This was very disastrous as vicems were flying everywhere, and not all of them were whole in coming down from the powerful blast. Everyone was staring in amazement at the figure in the crater.

The crater looked like an asteroid had hit the ground. The vicems started battling again, and so did Drazaniel and Tikka. The figure jumped out of the crater and ran towards Tye and Amber.



The vicems ran towards the two teenagers. Finally, the first vicem appeared to Tye. The monster raised his sword above his head, and struck it down as forceful as possible towards Tye.



Tye put his free hand over his head and knew this was the end. Amber squeezed Tye's arm harder and screamed. Then there was a noise as if two swords had clashed. Tye looked up at his hand and noticed there was someone holding a sword and protecting him. Then he noticed it was his hand holding the sword.

All of the vicems stopped and retreated. The vicems were gone. The two guardians looked at the sword in amazement. Then the figure stepped into the light, and said, ”The Snake blade!”



“What?” asked Tye.



Tye looked at the sword. A narrow hand guard protected its handle, which was in front of his knuckles, from the bottom to where the blade started. By his thumb was half of a hand guard it went down to about his thumb. Then there were two fangs pointing the same way as the blade. It was a beautiful sword. Then he looked up at the man who made the crater.



His clothes were torn and he wore a sash that was tied on the side. He seemed to have a scar on his right shoulder. He had red eyes and long brown hair. He wore something like a scarf around his neck with a long section of it just hanging. On his back he carried two swords that were on the same side of the belt he was wearing. He carried a weapon that was very bizarre. It had a wooden rod and on each side there were two rather large blades, with two spikes coming inward from the back of the blade that almost looked like short swords. He looked at Tye and said, ”My name is Brazaniel.”



Tye thought it was weird that these two men had almost the same name, and they both seemed to look like they were twins.

Chapter Three

Retreating out of the Fire

Tye was still looking at the two men that he swore were twins. Then he asked, “Okay, do you know each other, or what cause, you look like twins!”



“Well brother how are you?” asked Brazaniel.



“Brother where are your wings!?” Asked Drazaniel as he noticed his brother did not have any wings.



Tye had been listening attentively and then added, “Yea, shouldn't you have wings since you're his brother?”



Brazaniel looked down and was very timid about his answer. “Brother Maze, the one who took our home world, has also taken my honor. He has taken my wings.”



“What! What happened, brother?”



“Well I was protecting one of the worlds as us Gardyans do. Tye if you are wondering, we are Gyrdyans, that is are race. We do act as Guardians for other worlds than our own. I was protecting the beautiful world of Tarsheva. With my wife and daughter, Leish and Shale, nothing stood in our way. When the vicems came into that world they brought chaos and ruin. They left o survivors. We fought best we could, and we won many battles with our mighty strength and agility. When that fateful day came, Maze finally appeared on the planet. First he destroyed everyone and everything on the planet. Nothing that was living was left. The whole planet was a barren wasteland. When Maze finally found us, he immediately killed my wife. He said that was only a warning. My daughter and I ran, but Maze saw all over that world. He took my daughter and I into captivity. He tortured us to almost death. We spent years being tortured. One of the tortures for me was that I should lose my wings, and so I did. One forgiving night I managed to escape. The bad part was, I could not save my daughter. I managed to find one weapon, the stade. It is a mix of two blades on a stick. I spent as much time possible training with it, and now I have mastered it. That is why my clothes are torn up. That is also why I want revenge on him.”



“That's horrible,” said Amber.



“Yes, it is, but to continue my journey here I had to find a way to get here, so I found a ship leaving for this world called Earth. I sneaked onto this ship and hid until it landed here.”



“So you could have stopped them from coming! Why didn't you?”



“Brother, either that or.”



“Drazaniel cut him off and said, “ Or what you couldn't have spared your life to save billions! Now there is no way to save this planet.” Drazaniel was angry, so he put his sword back into its sheath.



“Wait, do you smell that, “said Tikka as she flew up in the air. When she was high up she yelled, “Fire! Let's get out of here.”



“Amber go with Tikka. She'll take care of you, now go!” said Tye.



Tikka swooped back down to the ground and said get on my back quickly. Amber got on her back and Tikka started to flap her wings, so she started to fly off. Drazaniel ran over to Tye and said, “Hang on! Brazaniel come on!”



“No thanks, I've found a way to travel with my weapon.”



Drazaniel took off holding on to Tye's left arm.



“Meet me at that mountain okay, boys?”



“Okay,” said Drazaniel.



“Right,” said Brazaniel. Brazaniel shoved his stade and pretty much, pole vaulted onto the treetops and jumped from tree to tree. While they were flying or in Brazaniels case jumping, they saw the ground below them change into something Tye would think as a fantasy world. New things were born. Hideous monsters sprouted from the ground. Tikka was the first to get to the mountaintop, followed by Drazaniel, and then Brazaniel.



Luckily for all of them there was a cave for which they could stay in.



“Amber, are you okay? Okay, you guys have me some explaining to do. First of all what is this I'm holding. Why did everything change, and where am I now?”



“First, that thing is the ancient powerful sword the, Snake Blade. I have studied it all my life, most of the books are a confusion of contradictions. There were some that had information on them. The sword picks a master every thousand years. Obviously it has chosen you.

“But why me?”



“That answer we will probably never know.”



“Tye look over there!” said Amber.



“What? Tye looked over yonder above the trees. What he saw was intolerable for both of them. Tye walked over to Amber put his arms around her and his head on top of hers. Amber started to cry. Tye turned his head and looked at the sight that would haunt him for years. The town he once lived in, the town his mother lived in. All of it was gone, his mother, his school, his friends, everything. He let go of Amber and walked over to the edge of the overhang. Raised his sword over his head. Tye screamed as loud as he could and brought the sword down with all of his might. To his amazement he noticed that the sword went pretty deep in the rock.



Drazaniel then said, “Tikka and I will go see what we can find in the way of supplies.” Tikka and Drazaniel flew off into the forest.



“Tye come over here I will train you for the use of this sword. To see if my studies have actually made use of my time, you should be able to stick it behind your back and it will make a sheath on it's own.



Tye stuck the sword behind his back as if sheathing it and a snake head progressed out from both sides of the sword, the rest of the snake followed. One head went under his left arm and the other over his right shoulder. Right about his chest level the two snake heads bit each other, but it seemed to be more of a link. Tye let go of the sword and it was just like a belt. Again Tye grabbed the sword and the snakes withdrew back into the sword. “Now I know why it's called the Snake Blade.”



“Yes, and there is more to it than by it's cover. The Snake Blade possesses many mystical powers, powers your world has never seen before. The power it holds may be even too much for your body. If you are wondering why I said that it is because in my studies I have read that Maze one-thousand years ago tried to harness it's power, but he couldn't. That is why he is destroying worlds he's destroying worlds to find the keeper of the Snake Blade. He's going to come after you.”



“I know but how am I going to defend myself?”



“By training, training and training hard, harder than ever before. Oh look it's my brother. He's is back so soon.”



Drazaniel then yelled,” Brother we have found civilization, they are in the northern woods.”



“Get on Amber said Tikka. Amber then got on the back of Tikka and they both took off.



Tye put the sword back behind his back and the two snakes came out and attached. Then Tye hung on to Drazaniel's arm and they left.



Brazaniel again started to jump from tree to tree, to follow.



As all of them were flying over they finally saw the beautiful palace. First they saw the great wall around the kingdom. They saw a building that looked like a sanctuary, and beside it there was a square, the square had a waterfall in the middle of it. All inside those great walls there was many large squares with fountains, pools, and sometimes-even gardens. All of it was green, obviously to blend in with the forest.



They Gardyans flew and jumped over to the first sign of civilization. These people or whatever they were seemed to have very good construction abilities. They landed directly in front of the sancuary type building, they were seized by guards and taken into the sanctuary, when it was really the King's court. The guards were holding spears at their throats and led them to the room.



“What are you doing in my territory? Are you here to burn down my kingdom, try to defeat my awesome army? What!” said the King in a very stern voice. This king wore a golden crown with a long purple robe a sword and a red cape. This king had long gray hair.



“I apologize if we were intruding, but I spotted your kingdom and I was thinking we could get help.



“ Well I'm surprised you even saw it with our camouflage green color. Your name?”



“ I did notice that your kingdom was highly camouflaged. My name is Drazaniel, this is my brother Brazaniel, and behind me is Tikka. Also I have two new companions, Tye and Amber. Maybe you have heard of my father, Deoarkar?”



“Your father is Doearkar? I am so sorry. Untie them immediately!”



“Thank you much, King…?” Drazaniel asked as he was flexing his wings.



“Oh, I am sorry I forgot to introduce myself I am King Tornae. I am king of the Tornars.” The King clapped his hands and said, “ Tor, Tori, come here I want to introduce you to some people. These are my children, Tor the boy is twenty-two, and Tori the girl is eighteen.



The boy had green eyes and short black hair. He carried a sword and a little dagger. He wore clothes of black and was some what muscular.” Hello, my name is Tor.”



The girl also had green eyes she wore a navy blue skirt and carried a staff made of something that looked like medal. She had long blonde hair to her waist, and carried two knifes. The girl looked at them and said, “ Nice to meet you, my name is Tori.”



“You must be tired,” the king then clapped his hands and a bald old man wearing white came with a great smile on his face.



“Yes sir, please follow me.”



As all of them were following the man in white Tikka asked, “ What are these people like if I might ask?”



“We are a very civilized people, we are the very best in construction and have a rather large army. We do not like wars we just have the army for safety reasons. We are always happy and enjoy having company and having parties. Is that enough description?” the man said as he looked back at them.



“Yes thank you.”



“Well here are the women's rooms, “he said as he came to a halt.



Tikka and Amber dispersed into their rooms.



The men followed the old man to the other side of the square. The men noticed that it was very peaceful every where. Everyone was so quiet and seemed so careless yet took care of everything.



The old man then turned around and said, “Here we are, these are these rooms.



Brazaniel and Drazaniel got the closest two rooms; Tye took his time thinking about how fast this all happened.



Then he went to his room and looked slightly to the right and there was a lounge, and closer to the back there was a dresser that also acted as a desk. After he was done looking at that he looked to the left and on the wall were two chairs with a small coffee table. Then closer to the back there was a king size bed with drapes. On the back wall was a sliding back door, which led to a large deck that was also connected by catwalks to the other decks. These decks have a beautiful view with the scenery of the surrounding plants and the gorgeous waterfall leading to a wonderful lake. Tye walked in and closed the door. Tye walked over to the bed and took the sword from his back and set it on the wall. Tye then walked over to the bed, pushed aside the curtains and then laid on the bed. It did not take long for him to fall asleep.



Children's laughter and what sounded like the splashing of water later awoke Tye. Tye pulled himself out of the bed and walked to the balcony. When he was outside and standing on the balcony he looked all around, it was then he noticed that the waterfall went much farther down than he had first glanced. Tye looked down over the railing and saw what he had heard.



Down in the lake below him he saw children playing happily. Some children were splashing each other others were swinging of a large vine into the lake. Tye thought of what it would be like if he had to live like this his whole life. Tye raised his head and saw Amber standing on the other side of the square, she was looking down at the same thing that he was. She was also probably thinking the same thing he did to. Tye was wide-awake now so he walked over the catwalks about halfway to Amber and said very quietly under his breath, “ I wonder what is keeping me from falling?”



“Absolutely nothing fine sir.”



Tye jumped back in surprise. “Well you kind of just, popped up there huh?



It was the old some how the kind old man had proceeded behind Tye with no one noticing. “Nothing keeps anyone from falling.”



“Then how come no one has any problem walking over these like I do; and you must be very good if you can just sneak up on me like that.”



“Well actually you're standing on the balcony to my room.”



“Oh.”



“Well to answer you question, our people have gotten so used to it. Even a new can crawl over this with ease; and when they first learn to walk it seems they are on firm ground. That is a very nice sword you have there.”



“Yes, well, thank you I must go.” Tye walked all the way over to the women's side of the square.

“You okay?”



Amber looked at Tye and said, “I'm not sure any more.



Tye could see she was not sure of any thing anymore.



Amber put her head on Tye's shoulders and started to cry. Tye put his arms around her and looked at all the children. Then Tye heard someone scream, “DRAGON! DRAGON!”



Chapter Four

Survived! New companions!

The fire was roaring and the embers were burning. Garthan awoke and was terrified by the heat of the fire. “Mom!? Mom… where are you?” Garthan looked around and saw nothing but fire. “How did this happen?”



Out of the fire came a man he was in a robe and held his hand out for Garthan.



Garthan reached back and the figure helped him get out of the fire.



The man led Garthan out to a ledge on a cliff, where there was many more people dressed in robes. The man took off the cloak and said, “ My name is Labrae I am here to help the needy.” The man was dressed in dark brown under the cloak. The man was bald and had brown eyes. It seemed he would use a bow because he carried arrows.



“Are you like Robin Hood or something?”



“Who?”



“Never mind.”



“What is your name young man?”



“My name is Garthan.”



“Nice to meet you Garthan, these are my loyal friends, “ he said as he turned around. Four men and two women walked up to Garthan. All of them took the hoods of their heads and introduce themselves.



“My name is Zam” This man had very short black hair and had a beard. He carried a long bow and arrows. He wore all brown including the cloak. This man seemed very stern for he had red eyes.



“I am Aron.” This man had long red hair, about to his shoulder blades, in a ponytail. He carried a crossbow with bolts. He wore brown just like everyone else. He had dark blue eyes and seemed as the lenient but serious during action.



“You can call me Kanon.” This was a very big man in size; he had a very low voice, and carried javelins and stones. He had short hair but not really short and seemed very kind.



”I go by the name of Nark.” This man was about as tall as Garthan but was shorter than the other men. From his appearance he was short and stubby. He had black hair and looked like he had black eyes. He carried a slingshot and stones, he wore all brown and seemed very stern.



“It is very nice to meet you, my name is Chrisina.” This woman had long brown hair and was wearing all green; this green suit as like a tight suit so tha she could move around easily in the trees. She had very nice green eyes and was very fit. Garthan found her voice very soothing. She carried multiple long-range things, but they all were rather small. One was a dart maybe another was a ninja star, etc.



“It's pleasing to meet another, I am Brook.” This lady to Garthan was very nice. She was very fit and strong, she carried a long bow. She had long black hair in a ponytail, and wore all green, which was also like a tight suit. She had sparkling blue eyes and a very sweet looking face.

“It is very nice to meet all of you, do you mind if I assist you in whatever you are doing?”



“I do not mind one bit.”



“Neither I.”



“Or I.”



“Then I guess it's decided, you are one of us! Do you know how to shoot an arrow?”



“I know how to shoot a gun.”



“What is that?”



“Oh forget it.”



“We will rest until sunrise, for the sun is going down now.”



Garthan was awake for quite a while looking at the fire that is still burning his hometown. Then he heard a sweet voice say, “ Are you all right?”



Garthan looked back and saw Brook. “Yes I am fine.”



“Why are you still up then?”



Garthan sighed. “Do you see that fire over there?”



“Yes.”



“Well, that was my home. Now I have no mother, and I don't know where my father is any more.” Garthan put his head down and tried to keep from crying but he could not resist.



Brook put her arm on his back and tried to comfort him.



“Why do you trust me? All you know about me is my name.”



“I feel I can trust you, unlike anyone else.”



“Thanks.”



The sun arose and Labrae woke every one. “Today we begin our journey to kill the dragon Char. Zam would you start writing in our diary with day one. Oh and be sure to put that we made a new friend.” Labrae looked back at Garthan and said, “Just in case you are wondering Zam is a perfectionist at literature, so he writes peoms and a diary about all of us.”



“Hey Robin Hood do you mind telling me where we are?”



“No, but first you must tell me who this Robin Hood character is you keep speaking about.”



“Oh forget it, it is a story about this man who was very good at shooting arrows. He stole money from the rich and gave it to the poor.”



“Well we must find this Robin, he could help us.”



“No, no, the story of Robin Hood is a fairy tale.”



“What is that?”



“Do you people know anything?”



“I don't know anything, is it a boy or a girl?” said Kanon.



Everyone looked back at Kanon in confusion.



“What?”



“Well we must get a move on.



The team had been walking through the trees hoping as a sign for civilization. As they were walking through the trees they heard screams. They ran to the site, as fast as possible it was a village.



“It is my home town of Azeno!” said Brook. It's a dragon!”



“Zam start writing something! The team, except Zam sprang into action. The warriors of the village were shooting arrows best they could at the dragon. They dragon scaly skin deflected the arrows easily. There were even scales on the stomach of the Dragon too.



“Is this Char?”



“No this is his brother Burr!”



Zam began to write. First it was a poem. He was writing it as it happened.



Out of the air,

He swooped in,

The dragon Burr,

Killing many men,

The men shot arrows at the beast,

But the arrows didn't take off a piece,

Then came Larae, Aron, Kanon, and Nark,

Followed by Garthan, Chrisina, and Brook,

Arrows they shot at the dragon named Burr,

Women they screamed and children said look.



The children were crying,

The woman were screaming,

The arrows were whistling,

The scales were deflecting,

Archers were firing,

Dragon was burning.



There seemed no hope for the village of Azeno,

The dragon seemed unbeatable,

While the children were screaming and they archers still shooting,

Labrae gave the order,

To shoot in it's mouth the best they could,

Labrae was shooting arrows,

Aron shooting bolts,

Kanon throwing javelins,

And Chrisina and Brook shot arrows,

Garthan was trying his best to help the wounded.



Then women still crying,

The children still crying,

The archers still shooting,

The dragon still burning,

The wounded in pain,

And the houses were falling.



Now no hope,

No hope in their hearts,

No hope in the men,

No hope in the village, no hope to be found,

It all seemed hopeless for the Dragon was strong.



But wait,

There is Garthan,

On the back of the dragon,

With Kanon's javelin,

Slowly he crawled,

Up the back of the dragon,

He is there,

He is on the head,

There he held the javelin strong,

The dragon tried to get him off,

He ended up burning himself,

Few embers got to Garthan,

But that did not stop him,

Then he thrust it through the head of the monster.



The monster fell,

From the sky so high,

Spinning and turning till,

He landed on his back,

With a great THUMP!



Who was on his back?

Our dear friend Garthan,

Was he alive?

Or did he pass on,

Then the tale with the last ounce of blood,

Swung towards Brook with a great speed,

Brook ran,

But is she fast enough,

Then and there it stopped with Garthan in front,

He held it back to stop her from getting hurt,

The dragon was dead,

Garthan was alive,

The little village of Azeno, was no more,

The only survivors are my companions.

ï?·ρï?©ï?´ï?´ï?¥ï?® ï?¢ï?¹ï€º ï?šï?¡ï?­



Garthan turned around and his clothes were all torn up, he looked at Brook and said, “ Are you okay?”



Very sacredly she nodded her head.



“Good.” Garthan then fell to his knees and said, “ Please no more kill…” then Garthan passed out and fell flat to his face.



Brook still terrified but scared at the same time was still wondering how he did it.



Larae ran over to Brook and said, “ Do you know how he did that?”



“No I do not.”



“We will make camp here.”



The team made themselves comfortable and built a fire.



“When and how did he get enough power to stop a dragons tale coming at the speed of light, and when the tale was ten times the size he was.”



“Yes and when did he get out from under the dragon, I saw the dragon land on him.”



Then all the sudden a sword fell from the sky and stuck itself straight into the ground two feet from Garthan's head. This sword was rather odd the handle was Grey and the hilt was a wolf's head. Out of the wolf's head came the blade. The hand guard was made of two wolf tails.



When this hit it startled all of the campers. They all walked over and looked at it.



Chapter five

Missed by a Hair

Tye heard and responded the yell. He told amber to stay where she was so she would be safe. He realized he had left his sword in the room, he ran as fast as he could across the catwalks and decks. Not daring to look down he swiftly got to his room picked up his sword and ran outside the gates. Once he got there he noticed that Drazaniel, Tikka, and Brazaniel were already out.



“We must lead it away from this place, now!”



Tye ran as fast as he could to the farthest away he could get. The Gyardians of course got there first because they have wings. Tye spotted while he was running on the Dragon's belly there were bones. So many they seemed to be a plate of armor for the dragon. Tye screamed to his companions, “The dragon's belly is protected by sheets of bones!”



“We must find some other way.”



“Where is Amber?”



“She is in our safe house.”



“Oh thanks.” Tye jumped back and felt his heart had skipped a beat or two. “Why the heck must you keep scaring me; and how do you keep getting out here, and.”



The elder cut him off. “One question at a time, please.”



Tye was beginning to get impatient. “You know what? I don't have time for this.” Tye turned his head to look at the dragon and then he looked back to say,” I have…bigger problems?” Tye looked around for the elder, but did not find any thing. “That guy is really screwed.” Then all the sudden a large gust of wind came and knocked Tye to his face. The sword flew out of his hand and landed about ten feet away. Tye got up only to see a mouth full of fire. Tye ducked. As soon as the flames ceased he ran for the sword.



While Tikka was saying a spell Drazaniel yelled, “ There is no weak spot!”



“It is Char! From all my studies I've learned that the ancient dragon Char has only two claws on his left leg instead of three and has a scar on his right eye.”





















1





20












Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment