Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hakura

when two people become one, it is irisistable<3

Chapter 1 - Hakura

Chapter 1 - Hakura
It was Keromia's first day at Kasinokeo High. She was nervous, and didn't know if she would make any friends. She packed her book bag, and as usuall gave her mom a kiss on the cheeck before walking out the door. As she walked down the street of her new neighborhood she knew that she had forgot something. "Hmmmm" she whisperd to herself as she opened her book bag and began to search. She stoped dead in her tracks and rememberd what she had left behind. She still had twenty minutes till school would start, so she ran home. When she arived home she couldn't find what she was looking for. After about ten minutes of looking, she went back outside and ran until she couldn't any more. She was out of breath when she looked at her watch. She had five minutes to get to school but, she had to walk seven more blocks. She was tired but, she ran anyway. She kept saying "I can make it, I can make it" to herself as she ran with her head down. And before she could even stop, she ran into someone and fell onto the ground knee first. "oh, umm....i'm sorry" she said as she searched for her glasses. She felt a cold hand touch her face as they put her glasses on for her. She didn't know what to say. She was nervous as she saw his face. His face was soft and he had blue eye's. His smile was like nuthing she had seen before." Its ok" he said in a warm smile. Keromia stumble on words. "Umm.....th....thats good" she smiled and picked up her stuff. She knew she made a fool out of herself. She saw that he was still stading there, and she had to get to school, so she said " I better get going" and walked away blushing. "M....My name is.....Hakura" he said as he ran nexted to her. She smiled "My name is Keromia". "Thats a cool name" Hakura said with a smile. Keromia knew he didn't know what to say. "So....what school do you go to?" Keromia asked, becausehe was following her. " Oh....Umm....I go to Kasinokeo High. my first year this year........you?" He asked with a smile. " I'm just starting Kasinokeo High too!" she said surprised but, happy. "Cool! Whats your first period?" Hakura asked. "What??...my period?" Keromia's smile left her face. "No,No,No!" Hakura laughed. "I ment....whats your first class at school?" he looked at her with a smile. "Oh" Keromia blushed. " Chourus" she smiled. " You sing?" Hakura asked happily. "Yeah, i love to sing. Everyone say's i am good but, i still practice, you know, just to get better. I want to be a famous singer some day" Keromia smiled. " I like to sing too!....I'm...I'm just not good" he laughed. "Oh, come on!" Keromia laughed. "Sure you can, lets here it" She smiled and looked at Hakura. "Only if you sing first" he blushed. "ok" Keromia laughed. Keromia cleared her throat. "Dooooont ever trrry, tooooooo plaaaaaay thaaat gaaame, OOOOOOOOOOOHH!........I can't take it any more....NOOOOOOO!!! so goooooooo....and leave....I caaaaan't take it any moooooooooore" Keromia blushed. "WOW!...you are really great!" Hakura smiled and, Keromia smiled back. "Your turn" Keromia said with pleasure. "Ok,ok, Just dont laugh" Hakura said, then he cleared his throat. "My girl's in....the next room, some times i wish it was you, but, i guess i never really moved ooooooon, with your lips angel hearing my name it souds so sweat, calling with the lips of an angel hearing my name in makes me weak, laaay down, never wanna say goodbye but, girl you make it hard to be faithful, with the lips of an angel" Hakura laughed."That was awsome, and i love that song!" Keromia smiled and laughed with Halura. "Wow, time really flies by when your having fun...huh?" Hakura looked at Keromia. "OH MY GOD!....We're late!" keromia grabed Hakura's hand and ran. "Come on!" she told him. "I dont really have a choice.....do I?" Hakura asked. "No....not really" Keromia laughed. When they got to school they both ran to there lockers and went to class.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoraCooper on June 3, 2007, 12:23:30 PM

SoraCooper on
SoraCooperWow!!Thay's WAAAAAAAY beter than my Lamos storys!