Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Question

when two people become one, it is irisistable<3

Chapter 2 - The Question

Chapter 2 - The Question

Keromia ran into class. "So sorry i'm late!" she said and sat down on the chair that had her name on it. "oh, yes.....Miss Keromia Chapel, come in!.......will that be detention, or expoltion for you?" the teacher asked. "I'd rather have detention" Keromia put her head down and was about to cry but, held it in. "hey, Mr. Kazan, the rule book states that you should never give detention to a new student on their first day, even if their late" a girl called out. "Oh, yes" Mr.Kazan replied. "But, next time Miss Chapel, its detention" He said and then turned around. "Now, class. Today we're not going to sing, we're going to study. I will teach you the song cords, then you can remember them and sing at home, i will pass out the words before class is over" Mr. Kazan told the class. Keromia was excited. She hadn't had a bad day at all, she met a great guy, and didn't have to serve detention for being late. The bell rang twenty minutes later, and Mr.Kazan passed out the words.

            Right when Keromia walked out of class. she saw Hakura. She ran over to him and smiled. "how was the first class?" she asked. "It was ok...the teacher was boring...your typical school day class's are, and now that i'm with you...i'm fine" he smiled and looked into Keromia's eyes. Keromia looked into Hakura's eye's too, she couldn't help but ask " How came you fine when i'm with you?" she blushed. "Because,, your cool, and you can't really find anyone cool anymore, thats all" he blushed too. "So whats your next class?" Keromia asked Hakura. "Hmmm...Lemme see" Hakura said as he searched his scheduel. "I got math.....you?" he asked. " Same" Keromia said in disapointment. "Whats wrong?" Hakura asked. " I really hate math" Keromia laughed. "doesn't everybody?" Hakura laughed as he started to walk to math class with Keromia. "Where you want to sit?" Hakura asked politly. "hmm...how bout in the back" Keromia sugjested, and they sat in the back next to eachother.

"ok class, a little math question to get us started, x23=r456-s45u65= What?" The math teacher asked. "huh?" Keromia and, Hakura whispered at the same time and, smiled at eachother. " Mrs. Casinea, thats imposible, beacuse s45 and u65 are incrobits, and you know what they say, incrobits can't go together to get the extrodinare!" A girl said. "Yes, yo are correct once again Miss. Claudia Stails" Mrs.Clasinea replied to Claudia's answer. "that makes no sence" Hakura whispered to Keromia. "I know" Keromia whispered back. When class was over they all got there lunch cards and ate.

     After about five more really boring classes school was over. Keromia met up with Hakura. "Keromia......Wll you go with me to the dance tonight?" Hakura smiled. Keromia blushed and smiled. "Of Course" She smiled. " See ya tonight then" Hakura said as he smiled and walked away. "Yeah, see ya tonight" Keromia said as she walked away smiling.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoraCooper on June 4, 2007, 11:12:56 AM

SoraCooper on
SoraCooperI'm Like Themes...I HATE MATS!!!!AND I GOT SOME FOR ALL THE FUKING DAY!!!