Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - the Dance

when two people become one, it is irisistable<3

Chapter 3 - the Dance

Chapter 3 - the Dance

     When Keromia arrived home she talked to her mom. Keromia told her mom everything, even about Hakura. "Do you like him?" Her mom asked. "yes, he's not like every boy you meet......he's sweet, and nice, and fun, and funny, and we have lots of things in common"Keromia said with a smile. "I'm so happy! My little girl has herself a boyfriend!" Her mom joked. Keromia blushed and said "Mom, we're not going out, Yet" Keromia laughed and went upstairs to change. She put on her new dress she had bought for a special  occation on Monday, and it was a special occation, right? She put on her new high heels and smiled at herself in the mirror. She put her hair up in curls, and then aplied makeup on. After one hour of getting really her mom finally called up. "Sweety, Hakura's here!". Keromia walked down the stairs, and saw Hakura's face when she was on the last step. Hakura was wearing a tuxs, and looked hansome. "you....you look beautiful" Haura said as he saw Keromia. Keromia blushed and said "Well, you look hansome, young gentelman" Keromia laughed. Hakura laughed with Keromia smiled when they stoped. "Awwww.....you two are so adorable!" Keromia's mom said almost crying. "Now, just let me find that camera" Her mom said digging her digital camera out. "Oh yes here it is!....Smile!" She told them. Keromia and Hakura smiled.

 

       They arrived at the dance at 9:00 PM. "shall we dance?" Hakura asked Keromia. "We shall" she replied. There was a techno song on but, as soon as Hakura and Keromia went onto the dance floor it changed to a slow song, and the lights dimed. Hakura smiled, as did Keromia. They looked into eachothers eyes.  "Keromia" Hakura said. "yes?" Keromia replied. "I....I really like you" he said as he came closer. " I....I really like you too" Keromia said and moved closer. They kept moving closer until there lips touched. Keromia had had her first kiss. Hakura placed his toung in her mouth, and Keromia placed her toung in his. After about five minutes they stoped. "Keromia, your like no girl i have ever met in my life" Hakura smiled. Keromia blushed. "Your like no boy i have ever met in my life, Hakura"keromia smiled.

     At 11:36 PM it was time to go, they had to be home by 12:00 PM. At Keromia's door steped they said goodnight with another kiss. "Bye, Hakura" Keromia said with a warm smile. "Bye, Keromia" Hakura said smiling back.

     When Keromia went inside, she told her mom everything, and her mom was thrilled. Keromia Dremted about it all night, and knew he was the one for her.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoraCooper on June 4, 2007, 11:19:09 AM

SoraCooper on
SoraCooperAwww...Cute Cute Love!!