Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - When tears fall down

when two people become one, it is irisistable<3

Chapter 4 - When tears fall down

Chapter 4 - When tears fall down

At school the next day keromia ran into Hakura, who was incredibly nervous. "Whats wrong?" Keromia ask Hakura in shock. "Ummmm....nuthing....i....i gotta....go!" Hakura said and ran down the hall. Keromia fowlloed him and staired. She was sad, and lonely at that moment. Keromia ran back to her locker to get her lunch money, then headed to lunch. At lunch no one sat with her, not even Hakura. She gazed at Hakura sitting with Akura Binard, the most popular gil in school. Keromia shoved her head into her arms and began to cry.SHe felt a tapping on her shoulder. Keromia wipped her eyes with her sleve. "Yes?" Keromia looked up and asked. "Ummm, can i sit here?.....with you?" the girl asked. "Sure, if you dont mind getting wet, i soppose" Keromia replied then put her head back into her arms. The girl took a seat next to her and staired. "Whats wrong?" the girl was amazed as to why Keromia was cring. "The guy, i really like, he.....he kissed me last night but, he's sitting with Akura Binard, and i saw him making out with her in the hall" Keromia said but, she was so sad that she could hardly say any words. "Wow, that idiot. WAIT! did you mean.....Hakura Keno??" The girl was in complete shock. "YEAH!" Keromia cried loudly. Suddenly it got very quiet in the caffateria. " Ker...Keromia?" she herd a formilare voice say. Keromia felt cold hands on her shoulders. "What?" Keromia tried to sound normal. "Wh....whats....whats wrong?" the voice asked. Keromia peacked through the little space that she could see. It was Hakura. "YOU! THATS WHATS WRONG!!" Keromia screamed and ran into the hall cring. The caffateria got loud again, and the girl that was sitting next to her came to confort her."look lets go to your house after school, and talk it out....ok?" she herd Hakura's voice say from down the hall. "No...i dont like her....not ever...never will! i never liked her from the start!" Hakura said.


Keromia talked to the girl more, turns out they we're friends before....Keromia had alot to think about when she went home, and she thought forever. "Mabie it wasn't ment to be....after all" She said, then cried herself to sleep

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoraCooper on June 8, 2007, 11:09:51 AM

SoraCooper on
SoraCooperWait wait wait...Is that Hakura was talking of Keromia or the other gill whene he said "Never liked her?"