Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the lone wolf

when a demonic dragon ravages the land a lone boy must save the ones he most hates...

Chapter 1 - the lone wolf

Chapter 1 - the lone wolf
The lone wolf


One shadowy night rouge sorcerer traveled to Sketals cave in the forbidden world. Slowly he entered the dank cave to find it scattered with various bones .The deeper he went the more fresh the bones were ,finally he reached the end of the cave to find... a small horn sticking out of the ground ,he tugged at it to find it stuck "Arrg ,stupid legend." He said as he kicked the ground revealing a set of kainad runes "ye who wish to awaken the skeletal dragon call upon a summoning rune". Ahh a summon rune ,now realizing what to do he set the summon ... after a few moments nothing happened agitated he turned to leave only to feel a sharp pain and then... nothing.
As Xeion calmly walked through the verons forest he came across spike dragon which was not to strange since this forest was infested with dragons, Xeion pulled his sword and slashed the beast just as it was about to tear off arm. Since the kill was slightly rare he decided to sell the spikes ,teeth ,and claws feo . But before that he gave the dragon a proper burial "Great now I have to go back to that despicable village... but I can visit mom and sis". Reluctantly he walked ever so slowly toward his home. Upon reaching voron village not wanting to be around people he headed straight to the seller were he sold all his findings "Ahh some fine things taday mate! That will be 600 feo . Here ya go matey!"said the seller . As Xeion turned away the shop keeper said some thing that could have ended his life right there. " Ya know with all the feo you make theres no reason for yer folks to be poor". As soon as he said that Xeion had his sword at the mans throat " Say one more word and you will never see tomorrow". "Yyyy..Yesss sir!" the seller said quivering . Xeion made his way to his home , as he walked in the door he almost cried.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment