Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Black Winged Angel! Sephiroth vs. Sesshomaru

Ok, for some reason all the quotes come out as question marks so whenever you see question marks where there shouldn't be, they're quotes.

Chapter 1 - The Black Winged Angel! Sephiroth vs. Sesshomaru

Chapter 1 - The Black Winged Angel! Sephiroth vs. Sesshomaru
Chapter 1The Black Winged Angel!Sephiroth vs. Sesshomaru Far in the mountains, Sesshomaru, followed by Rin and Jaken, is looking for a way to hone his skills enough to defeat his brother. Suddenly, a meteor engulfed in blue flames lights up the sky and soars down on the ground in front of Sesshomaru. The shockwave is so intense Sesshomaru has to back off a few paces to keep his balance. Strangely, out of the flames left by the meteor steps a white-haired man, an amazingly long sword at his side. “Run”, Sesshomaru whispers at Rin. She obeys as she runs down up the nearest mountain she could find, Jaken following. “Who are you?” Asks Sesshomaru once he is sure Rin is at a far enough distance. The stranger looks around with a bored look in his face. Finally, he says something. “A demon? This will be fun.” “Answer me, who are you?!” says Sesshomaru, now sounding annoyed. “I am your destroyer, I am Sephiroth,” he said, “I have come to deliver this pitiful planet to its rightful owner… or destroy it in the process.” “I have no wish to defend humans but this is also my home and I will defend it.” said Sesshomaru, dropping to a fighting stance. Suddenly, Sephiroth pulls out his blade and slashes at Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru barely dodges it and attacks with his own blade, which meets Sephiroth’s. The two blades move incredibly fast but every time meeting the other. “Not bad”, says Sesshomaru, after they had stopped each other’s swords again. Neither had been hit once. “You are talented at sword fighting, for a demon. But try and counter this!” Suddenly, the ground under Sesshomaru starts to glow. “What is this?!!” Shouts Sesshomaru, he was unable to move because the swords were locked. “Farewell demon”, says Sephiroth with an evil grin. A second later, lava and magma erupted from where Sesshomaru was standing. “Ghaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!” yelled Sesshomaru as he was engulfed in lava. “This should be easy.” said Sephiroth as he walked off, leaving the injured Sesshomaru behind. “This planet will be mine”.TO BE CONTINUED….?

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jugijugi on May 8, 2006, 10:42:41 AM

jugijugi on
jugijugiwow i wish i could read that...

i like chicken

(>X)> RAH I WILL EAT UR STORY SINCE U TOLD SOMEONES GF THAT THEY SUCK!!!
*BEWARE!*
RAHH!

michy609 on March 22, 2006, 5:52:13 AM

michy609 on
michy609nice story cool need more
well seee the new story

DarkLordKuromaru on March 18, 2006, 3:34:37 AM

DarkLordKuromaru on
DarkLordKuromaruso now the word suck must meen rule because u added my story 2 ur favorites. wow. anyways i am not a FF geek. this is the only story ive written ever that included a FF character. and to tp it off ive only played like 2 of the games.

mugger144 on March 15, 2006, 8:05:25 AM

mugger144 on
mugger144LOL
um
you suck
so dont tell my GF she sucks shes tallented pluss say she sucks

your an FF geek



well Have a nice day

TaTa

dragon_alchemist on November 29, 2005, 8:15:24 AM

dragon_alchemist on
dragon_alchemistYOU MUST WRITE MORE AHHHHH GOING CRAZY GREAT STORY