Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - An Unlikely Alliance; Sephiroth Meets Naraku!

Ok, for some reason all the quotes come out as question marks so whenever you see question marks where there shouldn't be, they're quotes.

Chapter 2 - An Unlikely Alliance; Sephiroth Meets Naraku!

Chapter 2 - An Unlikely Alliance; Sephiroth Meets Naraku!
Chapter 2An Unlikely Alliance;Sephiroth Meets Naraku!In a forest close to the village of the Shikon Jewel was the most unlikely party of people. There were three humans, two demons, and a half-breed. And even though they seemed friendly, a heated argument was going on between two of their members. “Dammit Kagome! Stop it with the word!” said an angered Inuyasha. “I will as soon as you stop hitting Shippo!” answered Kagome slightly irritated. “Yeah!” popped up Shippo. A second passed when suddenly, Inuyasha hit the kid square in the head! “SIT BOY!!!!!!!” yelled Kagome, and at her words, Inuyasha hit the ground with such force that the ground shook. Everyone, except Inuyasha of course laughed merrily. But far away from this happy group, the greatest evil of one universe was about to meet the greatest evil of another.He who had positively destroyed Lord Sesshomaru was walking calmly towards the nearest village, planning to make his appearance known over the entire land. When all of a sudden, a voice as dark and mysterious as Death’s itself spoke. “You must be Sephiroth. I have been awaiting you.”Sephiroth remained calm even though he looked around for the source of the voice. “Who’s there? Show yourself!” he yelled.Right in front of him a man in a monkey suit appeared. His appearance was enough to give a demon nightmares, yet Sephiroth did not flinch. “Who are you? Why do you hide yourself behind a mask?” “My name is of no importance; what I am offering is”, he said. “I know why you are here, and I am willing to help you. See this?” and he held out a piece of something that looked like a jewel. “This is the Jewel of Four Souls. It can empower a mortal enough to kill a god. It is of no use to normal humans, but you are no normal human; the wing doesn’t lie.” Sephiroth was rather surprised when the man mentioned his wing, even though it was unexposed. “Interesting”, said Sephiroth. “What’s in it for you?” “I ask but one thing. The death of a half-demon called Inuyasha”, he said with glee in his voice. “Kill him, and this jewel is yours.” “Very well, then. I expect you to go by your promise”, said Sephiroth threateningly. And with that, Sephiroth ran towards the nearest village.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment