Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: Sephiroth vs. Inuyasha!

Ok, for some reason all the quotes come out as question marks so whenever you see question marks where there shouldn't be, they're quotes.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: Sephiroth vs. Inuyasha!

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: Sephiroth vs. Inuyasha!
Chapter 3: Sephiroth vs. Inuyasha!  As Inuyasha and his friends walked on to another village in search of Naraku, Inuyasha couldnt help but having a feeling of dread. When asked, he answered with a simple shrug. However, his feeling wasnt wrong, because a few miles away, and approaching fast, was the one and only Sephiroth. Sephiroth had sensed a half-demon some time ago and since he didnt know what Inuyasha looked like, he decided to kill every half-demon he met. A few moments passed and Inuyasha looked up. He had caught a scent. A scent unlike any he had smelled before. It smelled of blood, human, and of bird feathers. Inuyasha turned in time to see a speeding blast of energy come at him. With a quick motion, he pushed Kagome and the others out of the way, barely dodging the attack. Inuyasha got up and looked around to see a man dressed rather peculiarly, holding an extremely long sword. Inuyasha unsheathed Tetsuaiga and it grew to its battle size.Who are you and what do you want?! yelled Inuyasha.Sephiroth didnt answer and lunged at Inuyasha with his sword. Inuyasha blocked it and pushed, sending Sephiroth flying several yards away. I was sent to destroy you, said Sephiroth, straightening up to his full height.By who? said Inuyasha.Seeming as you are about to die, there is no harm in telling you, answered Sephiroth. A demon. I do not know his name.At the thought Narakus name, Inuyasha bolted up and slashed at Sephiroth, who blocked in one steady motion. Sephiroth took one hand off his sword and made to rise it up and do to Inuyasha the same he did to Sesshomaru but Inuyasha was too fast. Seeing an opportunity to strike when Sephiroth took his hand off his weapon, Inuyasha pushed Sephiroth away and at the same time slashed down on the air, creating the Wind Scar. Sephiroth roared in a combination of rage, surprise, and pain as he as engulfed in the Wind Scar. However, before he was completely destroyed, Sephiroth opened a gateway of darkness where he was standing and fell through it, teleporting to a safe distance.Damn, said Inuyasha, once he was done with the Wind Scar. He got awayWho was that? asked Kagome as she walked over to Inuyasha once she made sure that it was safe to come near.Who knows? said Miroku. Maybe a demon assassin sent by Naraku?No, said Inuyasha. That was a human.Many miles away, Sephiroth fell against a tree. The Wind Scar had caused heavy damage to him, even though he didnt take the entire attack. Suddenly, he heard the same voice that he had heard before and a man in a monkey suit appeared in front of him.You failed? asked Naraku.You didnt tell me he was capable of such an attack, answered Sephiroth.Hmmperhaps I have been around going this the wrong way, answered Naraku and dug into his pocket to pull out a small fragment of the Shikon Jewel. Take this. Once you have defeated Inuyasha, I will give you the rest.Sephiroth took the jewel and pushed it into his wing, drawing some blood but making all of his wounds heal instantly. Sephiroth smirked and said, Inuyasha dies next moon.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Twilightprincess06 on October 14, 2006, 12:03:31 AM

Twilightprincess06 on
Twilightprincess06Cannot wait for the next chapter. Oh and read my new story!!!

Twilightprincess06 on October 8, 2006, 7:05:05 AM

Twilightprincess06 on
Twilightprincess06Two syllables AWESOME!!!