Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The party

This is a story of my OC and Sofyuchiha9's OC, hope you like it, please comment and rate!

Chapter 1 - The party

Chapter 1 - The party
Kira walked up the doorstep of Sakuras house. She wore a pink dress with a red ribbon in her brown hairI wonder if Neji will be here?She said blushing slightly but looked up when the door openedHey KiraIno said happily turning and announcing her. Kira walked in slowly but noticed Sakura and held up something so she walked overHi Kira whats that?Sakura asked looking at the box Kira just smiledits a surprise we can opening it latershe said putting it down by the door. As she looked up she noticed a bunch of people hanging around and laughing so she turned back to SakuraIs Neji coming?she asked her looking around but not seeing himhm? Neji? I think so, maybe you should ask Hinata,she said as she walked over to Ino and begin talking about meaningless things. Kira walked over to HinataHi Hinatashe said with a smileoh hey Kira, your looking for Neji right?Kira looked wide-eyed at the girly-yeah, howd you know?she asked her. Hinata smirkedword can travel fast at partysshe said with a smileanyway hes somewhere around hereshe said turning back around and chatting again no one here is very helpful Kira thought turning around. She searched threw the entire house until she came to the balcony. The doors were wide open and the warm air came in making the curtains move like ghosts in the pale moonlight. Kira looked closer when she saw a figure and walked out on to the balcony.Neji?she asked as the figure turned and looked at her with pale white eyes. He wore a towel covering his hair and the curse mark. She sighedive been looking for you every were, why are you up here?she asked walking over to the balcony and looked up then at himLee barfed on me, He found the alcohol againNeji saidso I took a showerhe turned and looked up wow he looks so cool... Kira thought turning around and blushingwell are you coming?he asked. Kira turned and looked at him for a momentY-yeah im comingshe said as she ran to catch up with him. Neji walked down stairs and eyes lee who was now passed out on the floorthe partys only begun and hes out alreadyhe said turning and looking at Hinata and Naruto he didnt bother with knocking him out this time. Sakura turned her head and winks all the girls looked up and walked into the kitchenalright, things are going as planshe said stopping as Sasuke came inYou guys are trying to hook Neji and Kira up, right? Well it should work because Neji likes Kira as well,he said turning and leaving the room.Hey SakuraSofy saidlet me take over from hereshe said with a wink Sakura nodded and walked out of the room. Sofy out of no wear pulled out a blue print and the girls gathered around. A few minutes later they all walked out of the room and went on with their things. Sofy walked over to Kira.Hey Kirashe said, Kira turned and looked at her with a smilehey Sofyshe said to herHows it been?Sofy asked herGood, Sofy, can I talk to you?Kira asked her Sofy nodded and they walked into the kitchenwellKira turned her headyou know I like Neji&dont you?Sofy noddedand you know I like Sasukeshe said with a smile, Kira smiled back at herI was thinking since sasuke and you seem to like each other so much maybe we could go on a double date to the festivalKira said turning and getting a glass from the cupboard then filling it with water. Sofy smiledsure, that will give us both a chance to spend sometime with the guysshe said waving and walking out of the kitchen, the night went on as planed Kira spent the rest of the night with the girls up in Sakuras Room. Kira sat on the bed with Hinata Ino Sofy and Tenten Sakura came in with some drinksalright girls now we can get the real party startedshe smirked and leapt up onto the bed making them all squeal. Kira smiled and walked over to Sakuras TVI brought thisshe said as she pulled out the present from behind her back Kira smiled and opened the gift. Then held it up the girls all gasped in amazementthat movie isnt even out in the theaters yet h-how did you get it!?Tenten exclaimed almost jumping of the bed. Kira smiledthat doesnt matter I havent seen the movie yet so I brought it here to watch tonightshe said turning and putting the tape into the VCR. The screen became bright with colors and she walked back over to Sakuras bed. By the end of them movie the girls had laughed so hard there stomachs hurt. Kira walked down stairs and noticed Neji was just about to leave. Sofy came running down a swell and slid across the floor bumping into a wall but scrambling back up and ran to try and cach up to SasukeSasuke wanna go to the festival tomorrow?she asked him and he smiledsurehe said as he left the house an waved good by. Kira walked over to NejiNeji, I was wondering if you would like to come with me Sofy and Sasuke to the festival tomorrowshe said Neji looked at her for a momentsure just tell me what time we should be therehe said bearing a slight smile. Kira smiled wider that she ever had beforelets say around 10 o clockshe said as she turned and ran back up stairs but stopped halfway up hearing Neji say something w-what did he just say? She thought turning her head but he was already gone. Sofy turned and shut the door and walked up the stairs then sat down beside herwhats up?she asked looking at KiraI thought&. Never mind it was just my imaginationshe said smilingcome on, lets goKira said as she tapped her on the shoulder turned and bolted up the stairs Sofy followed equally fast. That night Kira lay on the ground unable to go to sleep. She sighed and got up then walked out the balcony what I thought he said, did he really say it? She thought looking up at the bright moon. Kira turned and walked back in and lay back down forcing herself to go to sleep and pushing the thought out of her mind. The next morning she woke up and got dressed. Then tied her hair up in a blue ribbon. Kira walked downstairs and saw the boys were already there. Sofy walked out from the kitchen and smiledI made bacon and eggsshe said smiling. Neji, Sasuke and Kira walked over after the food was put on the table, sat down and began eating once Sofy has also sat down. Kiras thoughts couldnt shake the thing that was bugging her, every time she looked at Neji she would look away and blush. Once Breakfast was done they all set off for the festival.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment