Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

This is White's story how Cream became his friend, and how he found a family!

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
It was a bright, sunny day in Station Square. Everybody was doing there business where it was needed. Parents were watching their children, and children were having fun with their parents. It was like everybody knew who their family & friends were, except one kid. This is a story about a lonesome rabbit named White, & his chao, Cheddar. How they discovered who their real friends were!
White was walking down the sidewalk, with Cheddar by his side. They were never far apart, never. They would do everything together, eat, sleep, play, anything friendly. The bad thing was, they were the only friends that they had, themselfs. They didn't know about their family's at all, and they lived on the streets. This is where they found some new friends.
A car passed them, rode into a muddy puddle, and splashed mud all over them! "Hey! Watch where your driving!" White yelled at the car. The driver didn't pay any attention to him, he just drove away.
"Chao chao," Cheddar mumbled. He was very sad.
"What's the matter, Cheddar?" White asked. "Don't be scared, buddy. You're with me. I won't let anything hurt you, okay?"
"Mmm..." Cheddar replied. White hugged Cheddar, and Cheddar was happy. Cheddar looked behind White, and he saw something surprising!
"CHAO CHAO!!!" Cheddar screamed!
"Oh my gosh, what's wrong?" White looked behind him to see a rabbit girl being chased by a robot!
"Please go away, robot. I don't want to hurt you!" the rabbit girl prayed. It was a big, red robot, had weapons, and a little picture of a face with a mustache.
"That girl is in trouble," White said. "Come on, we need to help her!" Cheddar nodded. They ran towards her & the robot. The rabbit girl had been chased to a dead end!
"Oh please, please robot. Please go away. I don't want to hurt anybody!" the rabbit girl begged. The big, red robot lifted up his arm like he was ready to attack!
"HEY, you big bucket of bolts! Leave her alone!" White shouted. The robot turned around, only to expect a big smack on the face from Cheddar! WHAM!!! The robot was dazzled, and while he wasn't paying attention, White kicked the robot's backside! The red robot fell over."Follow me!" White said to the rabbit girl. He grabbed her arm, and ran away from the robot, which exploded as soon as they got away!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pheonix_the_Fox on December 31, 2005, 5:04:53 AM

Pheonix_the_Fox on
Pheonix_the_Foxthis is good so far

orchid on March 28, 2005, 9:20:40 AM

orchid on
orchidgo white! yay ^o^ hes so kewl! ^^