Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Meeting Cream

This is White's story how Cream became his friend, and how he found a family!

Chapter 2 - Meeting Cream

Chapter 2 - Meeting Cream
As soon as they stopped from their run, White collapsed! "Sir? Are you okay?" the rabbit girl asked. "Sir? SIR...." She started shaking White, and so did Cheddar. He slowly opened his eyes, and was gasping for breath.
"Are you okay?" White asked the rabbit girl.
"What do you mean? I should be asking you that, " the rabbit girl said.
"Huh?"
"You just passed out! Why?"
"Oh, umm.... the truth is, that I've never done something that heroic before. I was just amazed about what I did, sorry, I don't want to scare you."
"That's okay, by the way, my name is Cream the Rabbit! What's yours?"
"Uhh.... my name's White the Rabbit." He grabs Cheddar. "This is my chao, Cheddar!"
"Chao chao!" Cheddar squealed.
"Wow! I have a chao too! Her name is Cheese!" Cream grabs Cheese. "See?!" Cheese & Cheddar wave at each other. "They'll be good friends," Cream said.
"Hey Cream, why was that robot chasing you?"
"I don't know, maybe it was because of this Chaos Emerald?!" She took a red Chaos Emerald out of her pocket. White was confused.
"A... Chaos Emerald?" Cream was shocked at White.
"You don't know what a Chaos Emerald is? They are the most powerful jewels in the universe!"
"I'm sorry, I've never learned that..."
"It's okay, but why didn't you ever learn about them? They've existed for thousands years!" White looked down at his hand, that was digging circles in the ground. He was a bit upset now.
"Well, you see, I never knew my family. I've been alone for years, living in the alleys and parking lots of the world. My only friend ever was Cheddar, I met him in a garbage can. He was a poor chao, so I took care of him. We've traveled together as long as I can remember, which is pretty far back, since I was 3 maybe..."
"Wow, I'm sorry... hey! Would you like to live with me and the Thorndykes? They take care of me and my other friends. Oh please come, I bet they wouldn't want you to live all by yourself?!" White felt something tugging on his sleeve. It was Cheddar! He wanted him to say yes. White started to have tears come to his eyes.
"Would they really let us, live with you?" Cream nodded. White gave Cheddar a big hug, squeezed him tightly! "Come on Cheddar, lets go!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pheonix_the_Fox on December 31, 2005, 5:06:34 AM

Pheonix_the_Fox on
Pheonix_the_FoxCheese has always been a her Orchid (well according to me) great story still

orchid on March 28, 2005, 9:23:38 AM

orchid on
orchidwait...since when was cheese a HER?! sorry, that kinda took me for a suprise...a her...