Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Cream is Kidnaped!

This is White's story how Cream became his friend, and how he found a family!

Chapter 3 - Cream is Kidnaped!

Chapter 3 - Cream is Kidnaped!
White was following Cream. She was trying to find her way back home, and then they got to a big, brown building. White noticed the sign said Station Square Elementary School. Cream was just looking around, not even paying attention to anything else.
"Cream, this can't be it," White whispered. "I've passed this place many times before!"
"I know.... it's just that...." Cream replied.
"What?"
"I'm not sure which way to go! That robot threw me off course... sorry!" White slapped his forehead.
"Now what are we gonna do?" White looked to the right, and Cream looked to the left. They started asking people for directions. When nobody was watching, a black, dressed person hid behind a building. He/she saw Cream, and when nobody, or Cream, was looking, he/she snatched Cream!
"He...." Cream tried to scream, but failed. The person covered Cream's mouth, and started to quickly fly away. White still didn't notice Cream was being kidnaped. Cream bit the kidnapper's hand, and screamed, "WHITE!!!" He suddenly looked, and didn't see her.
"Cream? Where did you go? Cream! CREAM!!!" White shouted.
"Excuse me, young lad," an old man said.
"Huh?"
"Your Cream person," he pointed upwards,"is up there!" White stared in the air, and saw Cream being carried away!
"WHITE!!!" Cream screamed.
"CREAM!!!" White screamed. In a few seconds, she was out of sight. White saw Cheese crying, so he went to comfort her. "Cheese, we'll find her, don't worry." Cheese looked up at White, his smile made Cheese's heart grow 3 sizes big that day! ^_^ "Follow me & Cheddar!"
A boy came up to White and shouted, "HEY YOU!" He turned around to see the boy right there behind him. "Do you know Cream?"
"Why, yes I do. She's my friend, and I don't have time for games, I've got to save her!" White replied.
"I know Cream, and I think I can help you!" White stares and smiles at the boy. "Anyway, my name's Chris. And you are?"
"White, White the Rabbit!" White answered.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pheonix_the_Fox on December 31, 2005, 5:07:48 AM

Pheonix_the_Fox on
Pheonix_the_FoxNOOOOOOOOO Cream Come back

orchid on March 28, 2005, 9:26:17 AM

orchid on
orchidaww, cheese's heart grew 3 times its size that day! ^_^ i liked that part!!!