Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Enemy is...

This is White's story how Cream became his friend, and how he found a family!

Chapter 4 - The Enemy is...

Chapter 4 - The Enemy is...
Chris & White come to a nice looking mansion. White had never seen a house like it before!
"Wow! This is really amazing!" White said surprised.
"Hmm... I guess you can say that," Chris replied. "My parents earn a lot of money, but I live here with my uncle Chuck!" They both ran inside, and saw everybody standing, waiting.
"You were late, is something wrong?" Chuck asked.
"Yes! Cream has been kidnaped!" Chris announced.
"That's absurd! Who was it?"
"I'm not sure, the kidnapper was disguised."
"Well then, why would they want Cream!?"
"Because she has a Chaos Emerald," White told everybody. Everyone had their eyes on White. They had never seen him before, though he knows something about Cream they don't!
"I have never seen you before. What's your name?" Chuck asked.
"My name is White, and we need to find Cream. Something may happen if we don't..."
"But White," Chris retold. "We don't know anything on who the kidnapper is, no proof!"
"Earlier before this, a robot was chasing Cream for her emerald. The robot had a symbol, that looked like a face with a mustache."
"Why, it's Eggman, of course!" Ella replied. "He would probably do anything to get something as rare as a Chaos Emerald!"
"We've got to act fast!" Chuck answered! "But Sonic, Knuckles, nor Amy is here to help! Their all.... WHO KNOWS WHERE?!?"
"Maybe I could come up with a plan?" Tails asked.
"I could help too!" Kristin said.
"It's worth a try!" White said. "Cheese sure wants Cream back..." Cheese was looking down at the ground, shivering, scared.... "Lets get to work!"
*** 30 MIN. 17 SEC. LATER***
"I think I have a plan, and Kristin, you're the distraction," Tails said.
"Whatever, I just want to help out," Kristin answered.
"Uhh.... the problem is, is that.... this is not the kind of plan I would normally have.
"WHAT!!?? Tell me!" Tails got closer to her ear.
"Whisper whisper whisper...."
"WHAT THE.... ooohhhh....... sigh, fine I'll do it. But I'm not gonna like it..."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pheonix_the_Fox on December 31, 2005, 5:09:25 AM

Pheonix_the_Fox on
Pheonix_the_Foxdont you just hate it when your the distraction

orchid on March 28, 2005, 9:29:11 AM

orchid on
orchidwait...where'd you come from?!? whats the plan?? damn the cliffs!!!! me likey so far ^-^